Talion So I finally decided what my next rc will be.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two 8t s version 1 and 2 one was converted upon purchase the other I did not long after, handled beautifully nimble as, about the only thing that was good about mine personally, the arrma rigs are far superior again for me personally for bashing anyway.

For simplicity electric wins but there is something about the noise that is just kind of mesmerizing.
For some reason, when I'm running a nitro, I feel more like a grown up enjoying an eccentric hobby vs an old man playing with toys... :)

I do enjoy the simplicity and power of brushless though. No denying that.

As I said in the other thread, I'm also thinking about either Talion or Losi Nitro Truggy. I remember a decade back when all the 1/8 racer guys in the LHS sweating to get his motor running. I just remember thinking: I want the buggy to work for me, not me working for it. Most of their time was spent on tuning vs. driving. But then, most of the electric racers spend most of the time turning his car (buggy in my case) too (but not to run the cars, but to go faster).

But It's cheap way to get into nitro I think (compared to electric kit plus electronics) if you like the challenge.
All good points on posts! thx.

As I said in the other thread, I'm also thinking about either Talion or Losi Nitro Truggy. I remember a decade back when all the 1/8 racer guys in the LHS sweating to get his motor running. I just remember thinking: I want the buggy to work for me, not me working for it. Most of their time was spent on tuning vs. driving. But then, most of the electric racers spend most of the time turning his car (buggy in my case) too (but not to run the cars, but to go faster).

But It's cheap way to get into nitro I think (compared to electric kit plus electronics) if you like the challenge.
When it works it is awesome.

You wan to buy my talion I'm looking into selling it. I has a Max 6 and 1900 kv motor and got rid of that stock poopy servo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back