So i got me an xbox series s...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
I have a few games on disc cause i owed a one x before then i sold it and got me a series s. How can i play my disc games on it. I don't own many disc games but the ones I do are all 60 dollar plus games and I don't fell like getting screwed over at gamestop.
16712333307772996351975817745349.jpg

You just have to accept that having 100 old dvd's in your garage is just holding on to the ways of the past sir
It's all digital and better. A disc can get scratched break or get lost. Digital stays with your account permanently
👊❤️👍

Yea you should have got the xbox one series x and not the series s =)

Yea you should have got the xbox one series x and not the series s =)
I didn't feel like paying an extra 350 for a disc drive, 500 more gb of storage and like a performance upgrade that hardly noticeable, wich my crappy wifi I probably wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

I haven't tested.. But there's plenty of USB external DVD drives out there still.. Couldn't you hook one of those up?

You can only play digital games on the s, external drives won't read the coding, you'll have to keep Xbox 1 around if you want to play them, there's no way around that unless you get a series x...

You can only play digital games on the s, external drives won't read the coding, you'll have to keep Xbox 1 around if you want to play them, there's no way around that unless you get a series x...
Yea. The series s really does seem like a console geard toward more of cloud gaming off of game pass type console.

Game pass is worth every penny if you don't have it already, I never really even use ps5 only playing it now cause of God of war Ragnarok...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back