Typhon So I got these paddlish tires...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Switchblade2k

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Typhon 3s
so I got these tires but I'm not sure which way I should mount them,
20191117_203628.jpg

rotation Clockwise or Counter Clockwise. I was leaning toward Clockwise, but I've seen some tire mounted the oposite of what "I thought" was the right way so I figured I'd ask those in the know...

The way your holding the tire.. clockwise.. those will actually work really well... gotta love some paddles slinging some debris..

The way you're holding them will allow sand and dirt to exit the tread.

I knew I'd get the skinny from you boys! Was a little leary of gluing them on backwards! I got these for snow...it has snowed here 3 times already!

Do you have a link to where you bought them? I'd like to try them out in sand and gravel.

Just remember they are directional now. 2 go one way 2 go the other way. don't mount all 4 the same direction to the rim. Not saying from experience or anything lol

Just remember they are directional now. 2 go one way 2 go the other way. don't mount all 4 the same direction to the rim. Not saying from experience or anything lol
I may have done this once or twice :ROFLMAO:

Great tip, hope OP never glued them yet and realized this. ?

We live and learn...that wasn't an easy task... pinky to thumb lmao
I still have no idea how I managed that one, I wasn't even smoking a sandwich at the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back