Mojave So I kinda did a thing yesterday LOL 3 new additions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kSetuni

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Vorteks
Hey everyone,

Well it was an expensive day for rc yesterday. I looked at a used notorious that was fully upgraded. After seeing it run I got it. The guy also had a BLX mojave. After watching it run I LOVED how it looked and handled. I hadn't considered a short course truck until yesterday. I was going to the hobby shop anyways. When i got there they had the Mojave EXB and talion in stock. The guy said he loved how the talion ran even in grass and it was just so much fun and handled so well. My credit card cringed.

I'm putting a Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 8S 1/6 ESC/Motor Combo w/1717 Sensored Motor into the mojave and might pick up a couple 4s batteries because well why not lol. Now I'm looking at different upgrades I need to do lol.

I hope I'm done for a bit but he had a couple losi 8s's in stock that looked pretty sweet too.
20210723_143334.jpg
20210723_143339.jpg

The sad thing is I just started thinking about getting into rc cars 10 days ago. Now I'm up to 6 of them. And I thought kayaking was expensive lol.

Hey everyone,

Well it was an expensive day for rc yesterday. I looked at a used notorious that was fully upgraded. After seeing it run I got it. The guy also had a BLX mojave. After watching it run I LOVED how it looked and handled. I hadn't considered a short course truck until yesterday. I was going to the hobby shop anyways. When i got there they had the Mojave EXB and talion in stock. The guy said he loved how the talion ran even in grass and it was just so much fun and handled so well. My credit card cringed.

I'm putting a Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 8S 1/6 ESC/Motor Combo w/1717 Sensored Motor into the mojave and might pick up a couple 4s batteries because well why not lol. Now I'm looking at different upgrades I need to do lol.

I hope I'm done for a bit but he had a couple losi 8s's in stock that looked pretty sweet too.View attachment 159953View attachment 159954
The sad thing is I just started thinking about getting into rc cars 10 days ago. Now I'm up to 6 of them. And I thought kayaking was expensive lol.
Lol heck 6 and 10days go big or go home. I know that hurt the wallet a little 🤣🤣 some might say u have a problem but here ur just like the rest of us😁.

But I just got the talion yesterday it is so mean looking. Can't wait give it a good bashing👊👊👊

Quite the spree you're on! Have a blast!

I've done that... buy a bunch of trucks I thought I wanted, then realized not all of them were that interesting or fit my style... thankfully someone is always looking to buy. Lol.

It's not expensive yet.. wait till the upgrade bug bites you lol
I'm cringing on that aspect. However I'm going slow with that trying to learn what is considered essential for each one and which isnt. There are so many accessories that while some might be cool they don't add anything or at times take away from performance.
I've done that... buy a bunch of trucks I thought I wanted, then realized not all of them were that interesting or fit my style... thankfully someone is always looking to buy. Lol.
Well thankfully i did my research and got to see several in person. When i saw a mojave run I had never considered a short course truck. However I loved what his could do pretty much stock and how it looked. The losi was a man thats big and looks sweet and its different than anything else ive got.
Love it 😊 different car to bash each day of the week.
money GIF
Yeah and each one is different and does different things so depending on what im in the mood for is what I'll take out. Or if one or two break and im waiting on time or parts to fix them I can still run something.

Last edited:
what I want to no is how many do you buy. got six and want more :p
I'm a grown adult TYVM that works hard for the things I have. I also know what its like to grow up poor and not have much except food and a roof over my head. If I wanted something, or to do something, like flying when I was 15, I worked hard to earn it and pay for it.

Part of working hard is the ability to enjoy the fruits of that labor. Yes I purchased 7 trucks of various types in the last 2 weeks. Each one does something different. That allows me to go out and do what I want or what I'm in the mood to do. Or if I break something I still can drive something while I wait on the parts or time to fix it.

Just compare next month(s) to this month and you there you have your ’savings’😂.
You’re obliged a pic of your entire (new) fleet😎
As requested LOL

all cars.jpg

losi mojave and talion.jpg

talion notorious kraton.jpg

for those curious on size heres some with a soda can next to them

Attachments

• size can losi mojave talion.jpg
    size can losi mojave talion.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 47
  • size can talion notorious kraton.jpg
    size can talion notorious kraton.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I like your style I got 6 rigs in 7 months started the hobby in Jan 2021 started with a granite then mojave then bought a stampede for my son soon after bought me a maxx and Losi 22s Drag car and finally added a 6s Kraton RTR I would buy more but divorce is expensive :cool:

I like your style I got 6 rigs in 7 months started the hobby in Jan 2021 started with a granite then mojave then bought a stampede for my son soon after bought me a maxx and Losi 22s Drag car and finally added a 6s Kraton RTR I would buy more but divorce is expensive :cool:
Hell id be able to buy more if I got a divorce👍😣😩😐

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back