so i need a thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a aluminum or soft metal. I'm using theses. These weight NOTHING compared to the other ones I have own... I'm using em on a hpi blitz. Super soft metal.. or upgrade the spur to a steel spur

Screenshot_20211028-084937_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Get a aluminum or soft metal. I'm using theses. These weight NOTHING compared to the other ones I have own... I'm using em on a hpi blitz. Super soft metal.. or upgrade the spur to a steel spur

View attachment 176556
im just worried the gearing wont fit it
the small gear is from the kraton and i think its a 23t
im not sue what that means though

im just worried the gearing wont fit it
the small gear is from the kraton and i think its a 23t
im not sue what that means though
Are you sure the gears are the same pitch? using different pitch gearing will shred gears I think the Kraton is .8 mod and a slash is a 48p which would cause the plastic gear the shred. make sure you have the same pitch for your gearing. And, plastic gears will shred even if pitch count is correct too!!

Are you sure the gears are the same pitch? using different pitch gearing will shred gears I think the Kraton is .8 mod and a slash is a 48p which would cause the plastic gear the shred. make sure you have the same pitch for your gearing. And, plastic gears will shred even if pitch count is correct too!!
the smaller gear is from the kraton as its the only one i have that fits the motor
the larger gear is from the slash
and no the teeth don't match up
yes it grinds

You has mismatched gears, you need to replace that spur gear. If you are going to use that pinion then you will have to get one that is .8 mod to avoid stripping again. make sure you match your pinion and spur gear pitch traxxas uses 48 pitch for the slash gears and Arrma uses .8 mod on the 4s kraton

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back