So i was thinking of picking one of these up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
Screenshot_20221209-090415_Chrome.jpg

Are they a good first crawler?

I've driven with guys with senderos and they work really good out of the box. Better than my Redcat Gen8

I admit I love my Element Crawlers. I have the Sendero HD, The Trail Runner, and the Ecto. I really like them all. I was thinking about picking up the new SE Sendero just because it would be another fun one to build up over time. They have all performed well straight out of the box. I have to be to be honest, I don't think you can do better for the price. 👍

I was also really considering the trx4 sport kit. I have servos and receiver and such and it would be good rig to drop a hw quikrun system in.
I admit I love my Element Crawlers. I have the Sendero HD, The Trail Runner, and the Ecto. I really like them all. I was thinking about picking up the new SE Sendero just because it would be another fun one to build up over time. They have all performed well straight out of the box. I have to be to be honest, I don't think you can do better for the price. 👍

TRX Sport is a great rig too from what I've seen. Don't personally have one but I don't think you can go wrong either way.

TRX Sport is a great rig too from what I've seen. Don't personally have one but I don't think you can go wrong either way.
Yea they have lots of aftermarket support and not to mention the amount of upgrades traxxas makes for em there selves.

I was also really considering the trx4 sport kit. I have servos and receiver and such and it would be good rig to drop a hw quikrun system in.
I’ve built the TRX4 Sport kit and also the Enduro Builder Kit 2.

The TRX is pretty good, but the Enduro is nicer. Higher quality materials across the board. Way better shocks and transmission.

I’ve built the TRX4 Sport kit and also the Enduro Builder Kit 2.

The TRX is pretty good, but the Enduro is nicer. Higher quality materials across the board. Way better shocks and transmission.
The shifting transmission and licking diffs in the trx4 are very appealing to me tho

Been looking at them too. Especially the Knightrunner. Never gave much thought to crawling and going slower. Always focused on making things faster and crash proof. Lol.

Just got the Trx-4m defender. Loving it. But, it may be a scale/trail build. The next may be a true crawler. Not sure which way to go.

The TRX sport kit you mentioned doesn’t have either of those things.
I know but they are easy to add on. You can buy the whole kit for like 100 bucks I believe. Or buy all of it on jennys rc for half off pretty much.
Been looking at them too. Especially the Knightrunner. Never gave much thought to crawling and going slower. Always focused on making things faster and crash proof. Lol.

Just got the Trx-4m defender. Loving it. But, it may be a scale/trail build. The next may be a true crawler. Not sure which way to go.
Yea I got 2 scx24s myself but I kinda don't like em anymore lol. It's funner to run em stock with maby like a better servo and nice wheels and tires but that about it. I got them both built to the max and they aint even fun anymore. I'll have to give the trx4m a try.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back