So long..and thanks for the fish!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken1Legobil

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Well, it has been only a few month since I bought my Kraton.. And now, I´ve sold it off. Nothing wrong with Arrma or the cars at all.. oh no, (except for the loctite). But, moving away from one of my many rc hobbies and taking up Archery (english victorian era longbow) and some medieval funstuff. just for fun.. and also it´s getting time to fly some turbinejet. Maybe I´ll return to Arrma someday, but atm it´s not going to happen for a while. I do have two rc cars left, a EMB 1/14 buggy and my old reliable Tamiya Boomerang. =) So.. with this in mind.. Stay safe, drive hard and have fun!.. Maybe we´ll met again!
//Kenneth

Love a bit of archery although I haven't done it in years and when I did it was with a Bear compound bow which I've since sold. Still it's definitely something I may come back to one day.

Don't think you have to leave though just because you've sold your Arrma. ;) Enjoy your new hobby. (y)

I’ve gotten outta archery and into crossbows. I still have my bowtech guardian. Man what a sweet rig. Might have to break her out and rekindle our love?. Good luck in your next adventure. I’m sure you’ll be back. You never leave the arrma asylum

20200522_165327.jpg

Thanks guys! I wont leave the forum ?

Send it! And don't forget your towel. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back