Kraton So might as well show you my Kraton....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2015GTRBE

Patrick Bateman ?
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Talion
This is my Kraton v3 which is waiting on its M2C chassis to arrive and I have to install my max6 ESC (fuze/ Losi) and hobbystar 4092 to cope with the 3 pounds it gained from the voltage/ M2C add ons :). She is a biggg girl, fat in all the wrong places.

Super jealous of your setup. Totally sick looking.. o_O

Go launch it and send pics :p.. Pic of my kraton pre-bashed/destroyed and waiting on parts for 2 weeks due to awful part support from hobby shops in the Dallas metro area. Also regretful 1/16 E-revo purchase in the background -__- . Let me know how your shock towers work for you.

Well I have certainly sent it lol. I broke my rear right shock rod end and wing mount clean off. I’m going to buy a go pro that I can head mount, I have a DJI iPhone gimbal but hard to drive same time

I’m installing tekno shock perches and rod ends and we will see how that helps

Last edited:
Well I have certainly sent it lol. I broke my rear right shock rod end and wing mount clean off. I’m going to buy a go pro that I can head mount, I have a DJI iPhone gimbal but hard to drive same time

I’m installing tekno shock perches and rod ends and we will see how that helps
I just recently installed the tekno setup, make sure you get the rod end balls as well. So far they are great, they look so much meater at that bottom were yours broke.

Super jealous of your setup. Totally sick looking.. o_O

Go launch it and send pics :p.. Pic of my kraton pre-bashed/destroyed and waiting on parts for 2 weeks due to awful part support from hobby shops in the Dallas metro area. Also regretful 1/16 E-revo purchase in the background -__- . Let me know how your shock towers work for you.

View attachment 30902
View attachment 30903
Awesome body bud! Is that the proline enforcer?

I just recently installed the tekno setup, make sure you get the rod end balls as well. So far they are great, they look so much meater at that bottom were yours broke.

I
I have them, had spares from my 2 Tekno trucks. They aren’t as long as the Arrmas, there are about 4-5 threads exposed but other than that they fit. The tekno pivot balls are metal compared to Arrma plastic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back