So that was an interesting phone call......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Hey this is Mark from napa how can I help you.....I need 20 litres of battery acid....YOU NEED WHAT?? I need 20 litres of battery acid....Why?...to anodize aluminum...oh okay let me see...I can get you 5 gallons is that enough? Yes that will do....do you know what you are doing this stuff is dangerous.....sssssure yeah I have done this before plenty of times....Okay see you wednesday. Don't worry guys I have done tons of research and have all the percautions in place. But good news is I finally got the last peice of the puzzle my acid. So pretty colour parts are on the way!

Hey this is Mark from napa how can I help you.....I need 20 litres of battery acid....YOU NEED WHAT?? I need 20 litres of battery acid....Why?...to anodize aluminum...oh okay let me see...I can get you 5 gallons is that enough? Yes that will do....do you know what you are doing this stuff is dangerous.....sssssure yeah I have done this before plenty of times....Okay see you wednesday. Don't worry guys I have done tons of research and have all the percautions in place. But good news is I finally got the last peice of the puzzle my acid. So pretty colour parts are on the way!
Take some pics/vids. Really interested to see the process!

Still not weirder than asking for directions to where the panty hose are, when I visit the dollar store. What, you guys don't buy panty hose?

Or Scarface :p :ROFLMAO:
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back