So this is good bye…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
So I have been doing rc cars for along time now. I started this hobby because I love cars and this was my financially possible equivalent. But now that I am starting to be old enough to do go karts and such, that is where I am headed. I will plan on coming back, some day. I will be in and out for giveaways and the works. But I have a bunch of cars plans to go for sale in the classfields section. Keep a look out for some insane cars!! 😂 it was nice while I was here and I appreciate all the help I have gotten along the way!!

Thank!!

Keep a car or two for down time. Enjoy karting bro. Put on a go pro and share videos!

Good luck @arrma only fans I haven't been here long but I see you in many of the threads I have read. May your straightaways be fast and your turns be smooth!

Oh and agree with sharing your videos!
Will do!!

So I have been doing rc cars for along time now. I started this hobby because I love cars and this was my financially possible equivalent. But now that I am starting to be old enough to do go karts and such, that is where I am headed. I will plan on coming back, some day. I will be in and out for giveaways and the works. But I have a bunch of cars plans to go for sale in the classfields section. Keep a look out for some insane cars!! 😂 it was nice while I was here and I appreciate all the help I have gotten along the way!!

Thank!!
What cart are you going with? Rotax? Shifter? Ricciardo? Birel? Tony? I used to run shifters down in west palm, those Italian motors were never cheap.

Have fun , hang in there brother !!!! As said , I'd keep one or two for one day you get the itch !!! I'll keep my eyes posted of what you are selling as I am in Ct , no shipping !!!! LOL , do you have a Senton 6s ????

Shame to lose such an enthusiast
Good luck to you!
Cheers

Why not merge hobbies? Remote control go cart? Just make sure who ever is in it is Velcro'd in tight when you send it!!!
My two big ideas are remote control car chariot racing. Where the driver is in the chariot and the remote control car is the horse. And/or RC dog sled racing with the dog being remote control snowmobiles.

And the other is a g meter on a remote control car hooked up to a shock collar on the driver. And crashing really hurts!

Have fun with the new hobby, you'll be missed. :cool:

Kill'em on the track!🤙
will do!!

for the record, I am thinking something like a shifter kart.

As most of you know my father is a race car driver. It is in my blood...

if in the future any of you are curious on how I am doing, just ping me, I have email notifications on. Ill see it!!

See ya around lil buddy. 🤙

Will Ferrell GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back