Kraton So today I got me the Kraton 6s EXB!! =)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
So I want to put two fans on this beast…what u guys recommend and some off road tires..it has 20T pinion gear on it right now should leave it or put the 15T pinion…thanx guys..🙏🏼

13CFB857-91E0-4D26-B69B-B6988898B98B.jpeg

2548D471-1ED3-4A35-A3A8-FBCAFDF03F48.jpeg

20t without fans is pushing it.

Well it has a stock fan but I want to put 2 fans I heard that NHX fan are good…
I have one of their fans on my Max8, moves a boat load of air. Surpass/Rocket fans are good too.

I heard the NHX is good as the rocket…🤔🤔

View attachment 234443

I'm still convinced that there is only one factory that makes those aluminum fans. If you order so many they will slap your name on it instead of brand xyz. Other than the name printed on the side I cannot tell much of any difference between my NHX fan, my Ecopower or my Rocket fans.

I'm still convinced that there is only one factory that makes those aluminum fans. If you order so many they will slap your name on it instead of brand xyz. Other than the name printed on the side I cannot tell much of any difference between my NHX fan, my Ecopower or my Rocket fans.
And the only common thing is the sticker that says "Made in China" 🙄
Lol..Meaning only common thing on label....same fan, different name but all made in China

Lol..Meaning only common thing on label....same fan, different name but all made in China
It is a very niche product in a niche hobby. I don't know of any other applications where you would need an aluminum framed fan other than for bling. I do remember they used to make aluminum framed fans for pcs, they might still, but they never really caught on as everyone I see runs plastic fans. So the likelihood of more than a couple of factories making these is highly unlikely. It's cheaper to have one company make the fans and have them engrave your name in the side than it is to make your own factory and tooling to make the fans. A lot of electrical components are made like this, memory chips, microprocessors, motherboard sockets, screens ect. With most of the things I listed you might have a handful of factories that actually make these things, but they make them for thousands of different companies.

Last edited:
Will this fit on the kraton 6s EXP because I have two 3S 50C right now and just decided to use use one battery…

5F274D1D-62C9-4835-846A-D15771505570.png

So I want to put two fans on this beast…what u guys recommend and some off road tires..it has 20T pinion gear on it right now should leave it or put the 15T pinion…thanx guys..🙏🏼

View attachment 234426

View attachment 234427

This one fan is very powerful that does not run off a 3S battery. More powerful than 2 small 40mm fans....very impressive here

I am a fan of the tires you have pictured and have some similar called Scorpions but I use them only when I want slip and no traction like on grass, etc. When on dirt and most off-road locations I like the Backflip LPs made for the 4S for serious traction. They also have the Backflip for the 6S but I like the LP low profile look better on my Kraton.

Keep in mind that pinion is going to run hot at 20T so make sure you have a really good fan on the motor and watch the ESC I would change that fan as well since you will work all the electronics harder at 20T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back