So what crazy good deal did you find?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently joined the 6S crew. Looking over the truck it looks very well designed. I can see why people like the Kraton 6S RTR. One thing though.. Arrma QA/QC is still....... Some screws had loctite, some didn't.. Fluid Levels.... Mesh..

The EXB diffs in the Mojave EXB had tons of output cup play... Still not entirely sure whats up there, I need to tear them down.
Always a good thing to go over the rig when you get it....

So far mine have arrived in decent order.... Nothing obviously out of whack....

Diffs had minimal fluid, but that is almost to be expected

Picked up the Fireteam for $399 , $270 off , that's a killer deal IMO . I wrote in another thread , I was eyeballing it , but not at $669 , my LHS had them for $550 , pass , ...... for $399 , not passing !!!! LOL

Last edited:
Kmart has a blue light special on Haines tighty whitie’s
On my way!

Steven Universe Cartoon GIF by CNLA

Eyeballin the Kraton 8s EXB roller for $489..😳
Welp...I done did it! 🥴 Got the 8s EXB roller. Couldn't pass it up. I have a brand new never ran 8s Outcast I'll grab electronics and wheels off of then part the rest out. Shhhhhhh....don't tell my gf. lol

Welp...I done did it! 🥴 Got the 8s EXB roller. Couldn't pass it up. I have a brand new never ran 8s Outcast I'll grab electronics and wheels off of then part the rest out. Shhhhhhh....don't tell my gf. lol
Is it the stock Spectrum 8s motor/esc? I went Max5/1100 combo..... Either way, HAVE FUN!!!!!

Is it the stock Spectrum 8s motor/esc? I went Max5/1100 combo..... Either way, HAVE FUN!!!!!
yeh but I'll run it til it dies then upgrade. So is that combo best suited??

Just noticed the Fireteam is now 399.00!
Kmart has a blue light special on Haines tighty whitie’s
Mine are still tight. I'll pass.:ROFLMAO:

Still feel the FT is the best Arrma deal. Platform and all. If into Arrma. Especially if you never had their 6s rigs. Easy way to slide into a 6s Arrma rig never having one.. And it is BIG.
Of course I would toss the Hand Brake after a run or 2.
Just me.:giggle:

My NB4 is begging for a FT now.

Last edited:
I feel like this is the better deal for $399 :love::

https://kingcobrahobby.com/collecti...-rtr-black-ara8611v5t1?variant=40394995695810

The blue is out of stock.. That blue looks good too...
That is only $150 off , the Fireteam is $270 off !!! I had the notorious 6s , fun but a wheelie machine , even on part throttle , the front is lifting and steering goes away . Stunt truck all the way , but for full out blasts across terrain , Mojave and Fireteam !!!
Still feel the FT is the best Arrma deal. Platform and all. If into Arrma. Especially if you never had their 6s rigs. Easy way to slide into a 6s Arrma rig never having one.. And it is BIG.
Of course I would toss the Hand Brake after a run or 2.
Just me.:giggle:
Yup , I'm going to lose the handbrake feature cause I will be putting in my Futaba 3PV . But for the benefit of the doubt , I'll try the stock radio once .

That is good point about the LWB, definitly more fun for beginners.

I felt like the FT was about $150 overpriced when it came out imo. I was not the only one and it has been on sale numerous times. Maybe time to try one now? 🤔 :LOL:

Yeah, I said the FT was always overpriced as well.
$400. is like Arrma 6s prices we saw back in 2018. Hobbico prices when they owned Arrma

Those were the days.....:giggle:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back