So what crazy good deal did you find?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ths S650 HB servo might be good for a small 1/10 2wd on road RC at best. Only 99 inch/oz. And is plastic geared.:giggle: It's a $5.00 servo.:ROFLMAO:

Please twist my arm to get this FT. I would get enjoyment yanking out that S650. HB and all. Even the radio might be tossed. My NB4 is begging for a FT now. An NB4 Rx is sitting here. Needs to be used.:giggle:

Ths S650 HB servo might be good for a small 1/10 2wd on road RC at best. Only 99 inch/oz. And is plastic geared.:giggle: It's a $5.00 servo.:ROFLMAO:

Pleas twist my arm to get this FT. I would get enjoyment yanking out that S650. HB and all. Even the radio might be tossed. My NB4 is begging for a FT now. An NB4 Rx is sitting here. Needs to be used.:giggle:
Sorry to repeat myself , but it really is a to good to be true deal , I mean it is cheaper than the new 4s rigs , and not much more than a 3s , and we all know the 6s lineup drivetrain will outlast the plastic driveshafts and slipper clutches / etc .
What about King Cobra with the K8S EXB Roller for $449 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy S@#T !!
I will say , when I saw the Mojave EXB for $374 , I slept on it , and they were gone and I regret not getting one , with the FT , even more of a deal IMO , grabbed early and I'm surprised they are sold out yet !!!
Fedex to be delivering mine between 9-10am tomorrow !!!!

Please twist my arm to get this FT. I would get enjoyment yanking out that S650. HB and all. Even the radio might be tossed. My NB4 is begging for a FT now. An NB4 Rx is sitting here. Needs to be used.:giggle:
Get you one!
Get you one!
Kind of hard to pass up, decent initial cost.

Sorry to repeat myself , but it really is a to good to be true deal , I mean it is cheaper than the new 4s rigs , and not much more than a 3s , and we all know the 6s lineup drivetrain will outlast the plastic driveshafts and slipper clutches / etc .
What about King Cobra with the K8S EXB Roller for $449 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy S@#T !!
I will say , when I saw the Mojave EXB for $374 , I slept on it , and they were gone and I regret not getting one , with the FT , even more of a deal IMO , grabbed early and I'm surprised they are sold out yet !!!
It's an inflationary hedged price. Steep discount there. Seriously thats like a 6s rig price from 2018.
Both K8s and FT.
My V1 Mojave was open box. Great deal with many M2c and JBI upgrades included.

For real, if the Mojave exb ever comes on another sale like that, I've told myself I must buy it, no questions asked!

And the sale at Horizon continues! I wonder if they will do 4x point on the last day like they do sometimes 🤔...

My cornmower topped out at 145mph 😥😥😜
impressive darth vader GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back