Notorious So what does everyone's bench look like as it stands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26CDE294-A4D2-4B32-BF47-2AF142BB93D1.jpeg

4 very old Kyoshos and 1 Arrma currently.

That bench would work really nice with some LED work lights under that shelf. :) I hate when light is behind me as it makes you work in your own shadow.

Yes, repainted the walls and built the bench this summer, and also switched out the lighting in the roof for new led lights, but there sure is missing lights over the bench, been thinking if a led strip or a smaller led armature would be better. ?

My RC sanctuary is in the basement
Hey ma, nice workspace for sure but I noticed you have that "ZEEE" lipo bag... any issues with the zipper on yours? I ask because I actually like it alot except for the dsmn zipper that hasnt worked since I first put a single 4s lipo in it, picked it up and it literally separated instantly. For the $10 ide buy a couple more if I was sure the sipper wasnt shot on all of them as I really like the medium size as well as the battery lead doors on both left/right sides. Cheers

I’m waiting on this to be re-delivered. The first one that was delivered looked like it had been tossed from truck to truck. Panels were bent, dented and scratched and a couple of the Sheetmetal mounting tabs were folded over so I returned it and ordered another one. It will be here the 13th and I’m really looking forward to using it.

C681CC6F-5EA4-496A-B793-AFE3E17FF9C2.jpeg

https://www.walmart.com/ip/WORKPRO-...10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=156541781&veh=sem

Hey ma, nice workspace for sure but I noticed you have that "ZEEE" lipo bag... any issues with the zipper on yours? I ask because I actually like it alot except for the dsmn zipper that hasnt worked since I first put a single 4s lipo in it, picked it up and it literally separated instantly. For the $10 ide buy a couple more if I was sure the sipper wasnt shot on all of them as I really like the medium size as well as the battery lead doors on both left/right sides. Cheers

No issues yet. Seems well built. I'm sure it's like alot of things these days, sometimes duds make it out of the door.

I’m waiting on this to be re-delivered. The first one that was delivered looked like it had been tossed from truck to truck. Panels were bent, dented and scratched and a couple of the Sheetmetal mounting tabs were folded over so I returned it and ordered another one. It will be here the 13th and I’m really looking forward to using it.

View attachment 59662

Was delivered early so I’m starting on it tonight!

don't mind the mess. In the middle of a bearing rebuild on the motor. Just waiting on the delivery form boca.

Attachments

• 15787020935293609547736292591865.jpg
    15787020935293609547736292591865.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 15787021288765851437298845511553.jpg
    15787021288765851437298845511553.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 51
No issues yet. Seems well built. I'm sure it's like alot of things these days, sometimes duds make it out of the door.
Wow I just realized my post began with such a terrible typo lol btw I know you arent my mother just to clear that up ?‍♂️thanks for the reply though I may very well try and contact the seller especially because I believe I bought it via as Amazon from Zeeee directly...even though its 9nly a relatively small amount of $ I do like it alot minus the fact that I cant use the zipper so maybe they will send me another one. Atleast I know it's not a waiste of my time since it seems I may have just gotten a defective lipo bag. Thanks for the input.?

don't mind the mess. In the middle of a bearing rebuild on the motor. Just waiting on the delivery form boca.
Relegated to a dark corner of the house. Know the feeling but it's still where the good times start.

Relegated to a dark corner of the house. Know the feeling but it's still where the good times start.
Lmao yeah I get this area and a unheated garage in Michigan where it is polar cold lmao.
The dark corner wins this time of year.

Now that is a nice bench. I would need two more beside it to hold all the "stuff" I've compiled over the last two years in the hobby?

Thanks @Notorious J, it seems to be decent quality and claims to withstand 500 lbs on the table.

I hear ya, I could use another one too. I have a 5 tier shelf with 72x18 planks that still has stuff on it. I have this cram’packed right now. The only drawer that is easily accessible is the top one because it has my drivers and various hand tools neatly organized and easily accessible. The other drawers are “organized” but they full and getting something out of them will require removing the stuff on top of it which I don’t like lol. But, this is the perfect height, the Typhon on the stand is about soloplex height to me when standing. It’s perfect.

Man, I’m loving my new bench. Words can’t describe how nice it is it to leave something I was working on torn apart and ready to go for the next time I work on it. My tools are right there, there’s good lighting and it’s organized. I love it.

I’m coming from a dining room table lol. Anytime I worked on something I didn’t start unless I knew I could finish it because I always had to put everything away and I didn’t want to risk losing any pieces. Now I can leave a project and come back to it.

I did a little updating to the dark dungeon of a rc room lol. Added more light and shelfs and totes to organize everything.

Attachments

• 15794070914623308833439354196580.jpg
    15794070914623308833439354196580.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 32
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back