Notorious So what does everyone's bench look like as it stands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have studied if I knew there was going to be a test ?View attachment 56077
I've got a bigger monitor now. Its rated for people 50 and over who have a hard time seeing?
20200118_234014.jpg

Well......this is the "Hobby Bench" down in my basement workshop. Pretty much dedicated to R/C cars these days.....

DSC_1825.JPG

Over on the other side is my "Electronics Bench" with a 1954 Valco "Supro" amp undergoing restoration.

DSC_1826.JPG

And this is most of my radio "collection".....

DSC_1827.JPG

I've got one of those flexible shaft attachments for my corded Dremel. They're great because you can get the cutter/sander into tighter spaces than using the entire tool in your hand.

I think as far as Dremel attachments go, this is probably the best investment you can make for this particular hobby. I love mine.

Yep, I want to get that and the fixture type of thing that mounts it horizontal to the table. In the orientation of a bench grinder. Someone on here had it in one of their pics the other day.

I screwed up when we moved and forgot to pack the drill press device. AFAIK, the new owner of the house we sold has it. Left some other stuff, too, like a brand-new Lincoln grease gun, and a bunch of aluminum raw stock.

Oh, well.....

It is too much the mess in the room where i work on my cars and where i stock them to take a photo. I try to clean it as often as i can do, but the mess come back as quick. More i have cars less i have room :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back