So who's going to take the COVID vaccine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I will take it.

It's pretty much our only hope to get out of this mess. Lots of agitators are trying to convince the population that they are risky, unproven, etc, but the fact is that vaccines are among the most significant inventions in the history of human kind. They eradicated many diseases in the past. Hopefully, this one will help us control Covid.

Lots of skeptics out there on RNA vaccines. Many care workers NOT taking it right away either...

Will you be taking it once its available to you? Thoughts?
I am going to go with the science and the clinical trials, so of course. These vaccines are much more effective than expected, so if anything the data shows that these vaccines are more effective than other types.

The time for skepticism is when there is no data to guide an informed decision. That is not the case here, there is a great deal of scientific evidence That these vaccines work extremely well.

I never get flu shots.
same here, but i'll be monitoring this closely.. I think we all want to get out of this 'new norm' and want to get back to our 'old norm' so many people that normally wouldn't take vaccine will probably make this an exception...imo

If it wasn't Covid19 and was instead a worldwide Zombie outbreak do you think any sane person would be risking not having the vaccine?

There will always be stupid people or persons not willing to get these things done but I'll take the vaccine as soon as I can not just for myself but for the protection of others.

From the World Health Organization;
"Immunization is a global health and development success story, saving millions of lives every year. Vaccines reduce risks of getting a disease by working with your body’s natural defences to build protection. When you get a vaccine, your immune system responds.

We now have vaccines to prevent more than 20 life-threatening diseases, helping people of all ages live longer, healthier lives. Immunization currently prevents 2-3 million deaths every year from diseases like diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, influenza and measles.

Immunization is a key component of primary health care and an indisputable human right. It’s also one of the best health investments money can buy. Vaccines are also critical to the prevention and control of infectious-disease outbreaks. They underpin global health security and will be a vital tool in the battle against antimicrobial resistance."

I'll be getting it especially since I have breathing/lung issues. Following the science, it seems either vaccine is effective. People who have gotten it have said they've had mild to no side effects. I guess that's better than accidently catching it myself or spread it to others. I've gotten the flu shot every year for 20 years now...I've never had an issue.

Not I. Maybe in a few years once long term side effects have been established but until then i will sit back and wait.
Not this house full of people. The who can suck it, I trust them about as much as a lunch with Dahmer.

Not this house full of people. The who can suck it, I trust them about as much as a lunch with Dahmer.
What do you mean??? You are the main course lol

He must like a lot of fat.......

Yeah when applesauce and Coca-Cola are testing positive, if Bael Gates, Fraudci and other satanists say so, when the average vaccine has taken 15-20 years to develop safely in the past and we still don't have one for SARS, MERS, etc... Go get your kids done right away, maybe they might even be sterilized if you're lucky as is Gates' record in Africa lately... How does a psychopath billionaire who produces poopy, spyware OS's all of a sudden run a global innoculation program? [sarcasm]Sounds legit...[/sarcasm]

Please do go get some mRNA frankenpotion of inorganic squalene, mercury, formaldehyde, embryonic stem cell tissue and who knows what else shot into every cell in your body for a flu with a 99.7% survival rate outside of longterm care. Please , do it sheep!

What is happening right now is literally in violation of the Nuremberg code but naturally at least half the population in the Western world is so dumbed-down, demoralized and cucked to their master's agenda they will wear a ball gag and grass skirt for "everyone's safety". There's a reason they don't teach history to children anymore.

The rats are waiting for the human trials to conclude. Good luck with the higher-than-normal rate of anaphylactic reactions that can easily kill you, much higher than the percentage of people actually showing symptoms even if they happen to be tested positive because of fraudulent >35 cycle PCR tests... 2 "healthcare workers" in ICU for anaphylaxis from the injection just last week and how many more have been memory holed or not reported? Hey, if a can of Coke tests positive, you MUST be in danger!

NPC robots everywhere.

https://twitter.com/veritasnewsfeed

Last edited:
Yeah when applesauce and Coca-Cola are testing positive, if Bael Gates, Fraudci and other satanists say so, when the average vaccine has taken 15-20 years to develop safely in the past and we still don't have one for SARS, MERS, etc... Go get your kids done right away, maybe they might even be sterilized if you're lucky as is Gates' record in Africa lately... How does a psychopath billionaire who produces poopy, spyware OS's all of a sudden run a global innoculation program? [sarcasm]Sounds legit...[/sarcasm]

Please do go get some mRNA frankenpotion of inorganic squalene, mercury, formaldehyde, embryonic stem cell tissue and who knows what else shot into every cell in your body for a flu with a 99.7% survival rate outside of longterm care. Please , do it sheep!

What is happening right now is literally in violation of the Nuremberg code but naturally at least half the population in the Western world is so dumbed-down, demoralized and cucked to their master's agenda they will wear a ball gag and grass skirt for "everyone's safety". There's a reason they don't teach history to children anymore.

The rats are waiting for the human trials to conclude. Good luck with the higher-than-normal rate of anaphylactic reactions that can easily kill you, much higher than the percentage of people actually showing symptoms even if they happen to be tested positive because of fraudulent >35 cycle PCR tests... 2 "healthcare workers" in ICU for anaphylaxis from the injection just last week and how many more have been memory holed or not reported? Hey, if a can of Coke tests positive, you MUST be in danger!

NPC robots everywhere.

https://twitter.com/veritasnewsfeed
Is this your solution? https://www.biography.com/crime-figure/adam-lanza

Last edited:

WTF is that supposed to mean, or are you just another of the garden-variety psychopaths wandering the Earth?

Please leave me out of your lunacy but just the fact you react in such a way proves my point about hopeless polarization and increasingly endemic lack of any real scientific understanding or critical thought in the Western world so cheers!

Oh sorry, So. Cal... Says it all right there. :LOL:

I'm not against vaccines, just never needed a flu shot, never get the flu. The people I know who have had covid have pretty much said it's just a nasty case of the flu. Just my personal experience, not what I've read or heard in the media. Your mileage may vary.

Don't know why everyone has to pick a side and rally against others that don't agree.

Don't know why everyone has to pick a side and rally against others that don't agree.

Likely because one "side" adheres to real science, data and common sense and just want freedom of choice and informed consent. The other is cheerleading for a medical police state for something that is clearly a provable and quantifiable fraud at this point. The ultimate plan is to keep everyone divided and isolated, one of the main tenets in rolling-out a totalitarian state but of course that's just "conspiracy theory" to those who really actually know jack squat about anything.

Wuhan has been open since April, businesses thriving, concerts and pool parties with thousands of attendees...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back