So, you can only buy one..!!!

So, you can only buy one..!!

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one, so I'm biased. I also bought a Kraton chassis, rear drive shaft and rear chassis brace. Now if I want to run an lwb, I can just flip it. I'll have to trim out the back of an old body to clear the tower, but I'll have three by next week, so one will have to be sacrificed. With all the extra parts I already have from Jenny's, I could start to assemble a Kraton roller, but I'm holding off while I continue to destroy the Notorious' plastic parts? The real steel body is also dam cool. Destroyed my first one, but the second is on the way. New Outcast body already prepped and ready for good weather.

Depends on where you are going to use it and how you like to drive your RC.
Onroad or offroad? Jumping, pulling stunts, just some bashing or high speed power slides?

I chose the notorious because it’s the runner up to the senton for me.

I wouldn’t have the Notorious and Outcast as two separate options... they are identical, and just badass as each-other. However, with zero hesitation..... King Kraton gets my vote.

I voted Talion. It was my first Arrma RC (in fact my first proper RC) and I've got no regrets at all.
I would have bought a Kraton if there had been any available at the time, but since my initial purchase I've passed the Kraton over twice. Once to add a Notorious and again for a Typhon.

It depends. Your first arrma will always be your first love for me i like the outcast over the kraton just something about it outcast was my first arrma

No love for the Typhon?

I didn't add the Typhon as most people seem to run them as speed run cars and I wanted to gauge interest in just the bashing type vehicles..??
Also I know I added 2 cars that are practically the same, but again I wanted to see which one was more popular..?

I still think the Talion is the strongest Arrma stock... It doesn't need towers and im still on my stock servo and mount... Ive broke 2 wheels and a bunch of arms but the rest of it is money..... The outcast/notorious is a strong runner up though....

I didn't add the Typhon as most people seem to run them as speed run cars and I wanted to gauge interest in just the bashing type vehicles..??
Also I know I added 2 cars that are practically the same, but again I wanted to see which one was more popular..?

This Typhon bashes it's ass off. Huge blast and better price to start. ;)

It can also run the roads!

I still think the Talion is the strongest Arrma stock... It doesn't need towers and im still on my stock servo and mount... Ive broke 2 wheels and a bunch of arms but the rest of it is money..... The outcast/notorious is a strong runner up though....
I agree and Talion is my favorite Arrma truck. Mine is down now with busted wing mount but otherwise no issues. I have Voltage Hobby upgrades on deck too but really haven't needed to stick em on yet.

I agree and Talion is my favorite Arrma truck. Mine is down now with busted wing mount but otherwise no issues. I have Voltage Hobby upgrades on deck too but really haven't needed to stick em on yet.

yeah the wing mounts suck... all the plastic on my talion is rpm except one arm i think... lol

yeah the wing mounts suck... all the plastic on my talion is rpm except one arm i think... lol
So far, stock has been the cheapest replacement because from what I understand, all aftermarket wing mounts break on the Talion and I won't do aluminum for fear I'll break something else worse.

Back