Granite Softcase lipo protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prisma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Hey everyone,
I just upgraded my granite's slipper clutch and got my first 3S softcase lipo, only thing is; I'm quite worried about it getting dented or punctured.
So the question is: how do you protect your softcase lipos? Is it okay to use bubble wrap/tape or something?

Any ideas greatly appreciated

If you don't have Gorilla tape, any duct tape will do.

Yeah, Ducttape for the top to protect it from slapping cables/connectors. I put a thin layer of foam underneath and around the front end to dampen impact. Though I don't send my truck to the moon and expect it to come back safely to earth. ;)

Wrapped mine with clear packing tape. Wrap it enough to create a decent layer of protection and you're good to go. Plus you can still see what type of battery you have lol

I bash pretty hard and haven't had a single issue with my softpacks (y)

Hey everyone,
I just upgraded my granite's slipper clutch and got my first 3S softcase lipo, only thing is; I'm quite worried about it getting dented or punctured.
So the question is: how do you protect your softcase lipos? Is it okay to use bubble wrap/tape or something?

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Good feedback here...I asked the same got some good answers as well

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/way-to-better-protect-a-soft-pack-battery-when-bashing.38288/

Back