SOLD / FOUND Sold** $500 shipped with mystery gift ?? V4 Outcast 6s M2C, CRCU, tactic. ADDED ITEMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wish I could get away with the wife not knowing $500 was "missing" I'd buy this in a heart beat!! GLWS bro!
Tell her it didn’t go missing or get spent... just reallocated to the rc fund... works every time... ?
Dang that’s a bad B!
If I call it a typhon would you want it ???? ????

Tell her it didn’t go missing or get spent... just reallocated to the rc fund... works every time... ?

If I call it a typhon would you want it ???? ????
1603119476454.gif

Just finished this build.. runs smooth, fresh diffs built with Mugen shims.

Comes with backflip LP’s.

CRCU center braces
M2C Pivot ball retainer kit
M2C rear tower braces
Rpm front bumper
TBR rear bumper
Tactic RX/TX

Stock blx 185 combo.

$450 split shipping. , offers through PM please :)

Thanks for lookin guys.
View attachment 105093View attachment 105094View attachment 105095View attachment 105096View attachment 105097
GLWYS! That’s a nice looking build and great price. Someone buy this thing! I would, but I don’t need two Outcast? Bashed mine yesterday! Love it

Trying to figure out how to PM you! Lol! I think we can make this work. PM me! :)
Welp, figured out how to PM, typed the message, and then received a “can not PM this recipient” message. Odd! lol
I’ll check back here tomorrow. Don’t really want to leave me cell phone # on a public forum if I don’t have to. :)

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how to PM you! Lol! I think we can make this work. PM me! :)
Welp, figured out how to PM, typed the message, and then received a “can not PM this recipient” message. Odd! lol
I’ll check back here tomorrow. Don’t really want to leave me cell phone # on a public forum if I don’t have to. :)
PM SENT :)

This thing is mint! love the white body. I would buy it in a heartbeat but my wife would strangle me:) I did send the link to my buddy who is looking to get into rc. GLWS

Just finished this build.. runs smooth, fresh diffs built with Mugen shims.

Comes with backflip LP’s.

CRCU center braces
M2C Pivot ball retainer kit
M2C rear tower braces
Rpm front bumper
TBR rear bumper
Tactic RX/TX

Stock blx 185 combo.

$450 split shipping. , offers through PM please :)

Thanks for lookin guys.
View attachment 105093View attachment 105094View attachment 105095View attachment 105096View attachment 105097
Any reason why you are selling your Stunt truck?

Any reason why you are selling your Stunt truck?
Have way too many. I kinda had selling this in mind when I was building it. Haha.

No other reason, it is a fresh build with a mix of new and some slightly used parts and pieces. Honestly it turned out way better than I originally thought it would. I really like the truck ??. Turned out pretty cool with the wingless design

But I have my outcast exb and my outcast 10th Aniversary shelf queen, no need for this guy to stick around. :)

Last edited:
Original post Modified everything with a *, added the 35kg servo I forgot to put in the description first go around. Also added set of RPM arms and a “mystery gift” for fun ??

Last edited:
Original post Modified everything with a *, added the 35kg servo I forgot to put in the description first go around. Also added set of RMP arms and a “mystery gift” for fun ??
RMP... are those Chinese knock offs ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back