SOLD / FOUND SOLD: FlySky FS-GT5 2.4G 6CH AFHDS RC Transmitter With 2 FS-BS6 Receivers in Great condition. Works perfect. 64.95 shipped to the lower 48.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Sorry just sold. Thanks for the interest!!

Selling a FlySky FS-GT5 2.4G 6CH AFHDS RC Transmitter With 2 FS-BS6 Receivers. Used in great condition. A few marks on top from light use. See pics 8-10. Fully functional. Comes with 2 FS-BS6 Receivers, manual, bind plug, extra handle insert, in original box. Ended up getting another one of these so this one is for sale. This is an awesome radio and what I have been using in all my Arrmas since I got my first one. Free USPS Priority shipping within 1 day of payment received. If interested just PM me. $64.95 shipped via USPS Priority mail to the lower 48 in the US. Thank you!

Boxed up and ready to ship.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a JST type power connector for using like a LiFe or Lipo battery, instead of AA's??
1581115346463.png

By chance, have you been able to verify range/distance with this setup? Thinking really hard about it, does it have some decent range to maybe use with a Limitless for speed runs?

Is this a JST type power connector for using like a LiFe or Lipo battery, instead of AA's??
View attachment 64315

By chance, have you been able to verify range/distance with this setup? Thinking really hard about it, does it have some decent range to maybe use with a Limitless for speed runs?

Indeed it is. Sorry should have added a pic of that so added it to original post, and a few new pics. I have had no issues at all with range running as far as I can see it, but I haven't done any actual range tests. But it has specs that say "The Flysky FS-GT5 transmitter with FS BS6 receiver is the latest remote controller release by Flysky. It has 4 climbing mode, built-in failsafe function, over 200m range (no ground disturbances) ". Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back