SOLD / FOUND SOLD - RadioLink RC6GS v2 and 2x 2cell SMC True spec extreme v2 6400mAh Lipos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyMKiii

Aerodynamics speed junkie
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
SOLD
Selling 2 of the SMC true spec extreme graphene v2 packs both are 2cell (7.4v) lipos that are like new.
Both have the QS8 connectors.
Selling only as a pair and comes with a LiPo safe bag. Ran them about 8 times. They have been sitting for around 2 months and cells are still perfectly balanced in storage voltage. (checked last night) My guarantee that these are darn near new condition and barely used. I think they are only around 4 months old since purchased direct from SMC.

These LiPos are $65 ea. retail + shipping and sold out currently, selling the pair for $100.00
shipping in the lower 48 states only.

Product page:
https://www.smc-racing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_97&product_id=569

Capture.JPG

2Capture.JPG

SOLD
Also selling the RadioLink RC6GS V2
Works great for 1500+ft range and tons of features.
Includes the 7 channel dual antenna RX, voltage telemetry sensor, and lanyard. No box or instructions.
Works great, just going to try something new for my final RC build.

$70 shipped in the lower 48 states only.

RadioLinkCapture.JPG

Last edited:
What ya got in mind for the build??? That's a great radio. I would buy it if I didn't already have 2 lol

What ya got in mind for the build??? That's a great radio. I would buy it if I didn't already have 2 lol
I am basically ripping off Nic Case on his design. Full custom belt drive build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back