SOLD / FOUND SOLD Typhon 6s Roller (setup for on-road or speed run)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyMKiii

Aerodynamics speed junkie
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

I have a Typhon 6s in roller form setup for on-road or speed runs for sale. It is a mix of brand new never used and some used parts, which I will outline below. I am the type that needs to have a clear conscience about a sale, so I bought lots of parts and will share all the details I know about this car so there is zero surprises.
Roller = no electronics

New parts list:
V4 sliding motor mount
New typhon chassis
Battery box and straps
Front and rear diffs
Front bumper (the one that holds the pins)
Servo mount and ESC tray/mount
Center drive shafts

Used parts:
-GRP S3 speed run wheels/tires. They have some curb rash and are not perfect, but still have tons of tread. (safely took them to 96mph with no issues)
-Rear wheel nuts are Team Losi Racing
-axles/cvds and hub carriers
-a-arms
- steering assembly and arms
-Diff cases
-Shock towers
-Shocks
-T-bone front and rear bumpers
-Body blue (very good condition)

Stretched Chassis parts:
Also comes with some of the parts to make a "stretched" chassis typhon
-center drive shafts from a Kraton
-rear extended body post mounts.
-Hot Racing aluminum chassis brace

As noted with green arrows in pictures 3 screws on the bottom were changed to m4 because they were loose (not tightening properly) They not tighten as they should and I feel confident you wont have issues with them.

The other Green outline on the parts picture is showing the Stretched chassis parts along with other pieces included with the sale as extras.

*note the front body mount is attached with JB Weld (visible in pictures / functions perfectly)

Price $250.00 obo or trade for a Castle XL-X esc.

Shipping will be cheaper through the OfferUp app taking advantage of their discounted UPS shipping at $13.00 to anywhere in the lower 48 states, but I am open to direct payment with PayPal and shipping with USPS, FedEx, or UPS (in the lower 48 states)

-Liberty

Last edited:
Too bad I just bought a V4 from Joostin ??‍♂️ otherwise I would have been on this like stink on sh!t

Too bad I just bought a V4 from Joostin ??‍♂️ otherwise I would have been on this like stink on sh!t
Thanks @jondilly1974 , it kills me to sell it!
Just need the funds to continue the dream build....
We are having a new home built so I have to come up with funds for my hobby outside of my regular income. :(

and it sold on eBay. Woo hoo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back