Solid Rubber Tyres for your Infraction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WestOz RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
Hi guys. Thought I’d share this here for all who are looking for Hoons alternative tyres. Some of you may know I have come up with a solution to the ever occurring Hoons wear after 2-3 packs. I feel I’ve come up with a tyre that will give you
Imm-Hoon-ity to this tyre wear problem. Check out my latest video which I have put 12 packs thru my Infraction and there is still so much tyre left. Also check out my other videos of how I got to this point. They won’t be for everyone, but I thank each and every person who have already purchased a set and have supported me throughout this project.

Check the results: Solid Rubber Tyres On Infraction After 12 Packs

Amazing, I wish I could justify buying a set for the girlfriend's. Since she typically gets my leftover tires because she drifts around. They don't last long.. but definitely a awesome thing 👏
Thanks man. The way I justify it is that I’ve saved my self $840 in tyres with just one set so far and they have probably another 8 packs or more to go before I have to replace them. Thanks for the awesome comment bro. 😎👊🏼👍🏼
Those are sweet!
Thanks Chris, they sure are man. 👊🏼
I already have a handful of very happy customers. 😃👍🏼

Having read, and seen your YouTube videos, what you've invested, your R&D, I wish you all the best success with these tires, so that you may offer them in other sizes :LOL: I really, really want them for my 1/8 Infraction, because I mostly use my Infraction for drifting, but I think they will be too big for the 1/8.

I bought some GRPs, bought the typhon axles with the 17mm hex.. but I haven't done the conversion because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna hate how the GRPs look on a 1/8 Infraction (judging from other YouTube videos)... I feel its gonna look like the car we all used to draw when we were 8-10 years old :ROFLMAO: I probably would not hate how the GRPs look if they were mounted on a smaller wheel, and had a taller sidewall.. but I am aware they are the way they are because of their intended use.

Having read, and seen your YouTube videos, what you've invested, your R&D, I wish you all the best success with these tires, so that you may offer them in other sizes :LOL: I really, really want them for my 1/8 Infraction, because I mostly use my Infraction for drifting, but I think they will be too big for the 1/8.

I bought some GRPs, bought the typhon axles with the 17mm hex.. but I haven't done the conversion because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna hate how the GRPs look on a 1/8 Infraction (judging from other YouTube videos)... I feel its gonna look like the car we all used to draw when we were 8-10 years old :ROFLMAO: I probably would not hate how the GRPs look if they were mounted on a smaller wheel, and had a taller sidewall.. but I am aware they are the way they are because of their intended use.
Thanks so much for the kind words brother. 🤣🤣 I know what you mean by how they look on the 1/8 scale and I will definitely be doing more sizes in the future. All the money I make from this project will go straight back into getting more molds made until I have the whole range of drifters covered. I’m selling this first batch at cost so nor making any money from them for now but as I negotiate better pricing and once money starts coming in, I will reinvest it all into the project so that we all win.
Thanks again brother for your support. 😎👊🏼👍🏼🤙🏼

It does look a Chip Foose mobile but I like it. Tried them yesterday for the first time and loved them! The fenders were already cut out because of the elevens balloning.
I'm pushing this mega to 100mph
20221008_164401.jpg

It does look a Chip Foose mobile but I like it. Tried them yesterday for the first time and loved them! The fenders were already cut out because of the elevens balloning.
I'm pushing this mega to 100mph
View attachment 249290
Dude that looks good actually. Good luck with the 100mph. 😎👊🏼👍🏼

Hey thanks and I sure am selling them bro. Here is the link

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1757952...VNCIdQoTlK&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

As for the 1/10, still a bit to wait as I need to check availability on after market rims. Not sure if there are a lot of choices like the 1/7 scale. Also need a costing of a new mold too and they ain’t cheap lol.
Yeah dude. Molds aren't cheap! As far as 1/10 on-road wheels, there's a bunch. I'll bet if you made some to fit factory 4-tec wheels, you'd sell a poop ton of them!

Dying to get these for my Felony. Please keep us updated when they become available for the Felony (rear).

@WestOz RC Any idea when these will be back? After upgrading to Castle 1717 MM8s combo I'm drifting through a set of GRP every pack. It is time to join VIPAZ gang.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back