Solid Rubber Tyres for your Infraction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why not adjust your ride height to suit the tire size as it reduces? I have the VIPAZ on my v2 infraction It is a parking lot drift car that gets abused weekly love the tires. scraping don't matter when your having fun ( titanium skid plates make it more fun ):cool:
Thanks for the info bro. Really appreciate the support and I’m so glad they’re working well for you. Those titanium skid plates are amazing. I gotta get me some. 😎👊🏼👍🏼

why not adjust your ride height to suit the tire size as it reduces? I have the VIPAZ on my v2 infraction It is a parking lot drift car that gets abused weekly love the tires. scraping don't matter when your having fun ( titanium skid plates make it more fun ):cool:
Thats messing with the droop. The shocks from the most part are always fully extended. Adjusting the ride height will change the driveability of the car and the grip balance will change. The more preload or harder the suspension becomes the less traction you have and vice versa
I have titanium skids. But i end up beating my front splitter and front of the body.

Thats messing with the droop. The shocks from the most part are always fully extended. Adjusting the ride height will change the driveability of the car and the grip balance will change. The more preload or harder the suspension becomes the less traction you have and vice versa

I have titanium skids. But i end up beating my front splitter and front of the body.
Thats correct . I run with more preload as I have removed the handbrake . makes less traction initiating the start of the drift. we all do things differently but if it works & you're having fun that's all that matters. only run plastic splitters now can heat them up & bend them back into shape it also hurts less when the car hits you🤣

Thats correct . I run with more preload as I have removed the handbrake . makes less traction initiating the start of the drift. we all do things differently but if it works & you're having fun that's all that matters. only run plastic splitters now can heat them up & bend them back into shape it also hurts less when the car hits you🤣
OCD moment.

@WestOz RC how are the 35/085 solids coming along?
Still going mate. The hard part is finding rims as they are not easy to find. Most available are the 6S version. M2C Racing and I are working on a solution for the rims but it’s gonna take a while mate. Another concern is the weight of the 3S Infraction, it may be too light for the rubber compound I have for the VIPAZ so may have to look at a softer one, then there’s all the testing that’s got to be done and I don’t have a 3S 😖.

Still going mate. The hard part is finding rims as they are not easy to find. Most available are the 6S version. M2C Racing and I are working on a solution for the rims but it’s gonna take a while mate. Another concern is the weight of the 3S Infraction, it may be too light for the rubber compound I have for the VIPAZ so may have to look at a softer one, then there’s all the testing that’s got to be done and I don’t have a 3S 😖.
You can borrow my 3s Infraction for testing if you want. I'd be glad to help.

You can borrow my 3s Infraction for testing if you want. I'd be glad to help.
Haha thanks Warby, I really appreciate the offer mate but I can’t do that bud. I have a mate with a Maverick that I’ll test them on. Seems to be the same spec.

Haha thanks Warby, I really appreciate the offer mate but I can’t do that bud. I have a mate with a Maverick that I’ll test them on. Seems to be the same spec.
Offers open. I haven't been using it much recently. It's just sitting on the shelf. If you change your mind, let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back