Kraton Someone stole my kraton right in front of me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so upset I cant even type this and be back in the morning and I'm gonna try rest and come bacj to talk further details
Wow. Did they brandish a weapon or something? Incredible. I honestly don't know what I would have done. But I'm always keeping an eye out for losers like that. Some homeless looking guy walked right towards one of my rigs one time, but all he did was flipped it over for me. I'm not a big guy (but I have a husky build) but I look "military like",,, and like I mean business, so usually people don't mess with me. And yes I have a LTC just in case I encounter a monster out there that wants to do harm to me or my family. Sorry to hear that.

Thieves need their hands chopped off. That'll teach them a lesson. (I neither condone nor encourage violence, but I know we all feel that way sometimes.)
I believe they do that in the Middle East, possibly Iran.

The thief should be handed to this community so we can dole out the justice.
I am not advocating for everyone to become vigilantes just merely pointing out that we could send a message to the folks that would steal from us that would not soon be forgotten.
Some of our trucks reach well into the thousand dollar window with whatever accessories or mods we do, just look a simple motor and ecs swap.
Then look at the untold hours of fine tuning and maintenance we put in, and some judge will just think it to be a toy.
Nope, hand that heathen to us.

The thief should be handed to this community so we can dole out the justice.
I am not advocating for everyone to become vigilantes just merely pointing out that we could send a message to the folks that would steal from us that would not soon be forgotten.
Some of our trucks reach well into the multi thousand dollar window with whatever accessories or mods we do, just look a simple motor and ecs swap.
Then look at the untold hours of fine tuning and maintenance we put in, and some judge will just think it to be a toy.
Nope, hand that heathen to us.

Fixed that fer ya. ;)

Wow rip now i don't even lets anyone try my kraton now im just scared because i live in a community who there is more criminals arround. I always have a scenario if someone tries to steal my kraton when its running im going to go full throttle into them i don't care if i hurt him if he wants my rc car while its running he will have to fight for it
Or go full throttle into myself and jump i cant stand those scum bags
I'm so upset I cant even type this and be back in the morning and I'm gonna try rest and come bacj to talk further details
If you have insurance im pretty sure you eill get money back at least it something i will pray for you
Look on craiglist if you find maybe your kraton for sale on any platform if you do call the police and contact the guy and make him belive your interested to met him

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back