Limitless Something about Black

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
There's something about Black.. This is the first GT body I did with the stock wing. I like the look, wasn't sure if I would. I was going to paint on the outside and make it Matte but I like this better. Probably not the best color for a speedrun car, I might make this the shelf body

IMG_4681.PNG

IMG_4682.PNG

IMG_4684.PNG

Sweet ?and looks sleek ?
But maybe an arrma logo on the nose of the car too finish it off?.

Something about black indeed.... but damn hard to see when it's far away on dark pavement :ROFLMAO:

That's the same body I had on my OFNA back in the day!!!! That 2speed transmission was the .....stuff that dreams are made of.......

Bad ass!! Yeah that 2 speed sounds so cool. I miss my nitro days oh the smoke and the smell. Body looks killer nice work.

Bad ass!! Yeah that 2 speed sounds so cool. I miss my nitro days oh the smoke and the smell. Body looks killer nice work.

I'm not going to lie. I hated brushless and lipos for years. I was such a proponent of nitro and nimh batteries it was sad. I fly planes, jets, helicopters, and recently all of that came to a halt with the lack of models available (I still fly planes). I had no choice but to make the plunge to brushless. I will say this, comparatively, they're about the same cost. You figure upwards of 200 bucks for a nice size .90 nitro motor or more, same with brushless motors. They are wear items, but will last you a life time if you maintain them properly. Batteries are like nitro fuel, except nitro fuel will not spontaneously combust and burn your village to the ground because you left it to close to a bottle of gatorade. They're expendables. I remember paying $30.00/gallon for Cool Power 30% nitro for my helicopters. I ran a 2oz header tank, and I can't remember how big the main tanks were. But it was no biggie to burn through a gallon of fuel in a day doing 3d and in some cases carrying full size digital slr cameras. I don't mind paying $100 bucks for a battery that shy of a manufacturer defect should last me at least 10 times as long as that gallon of gas. It took a while to get me here but I'm sold on brushless. If I recall correctly, the fastest I got that OFNA up to was somewhere in the 60s. I wasn't going to buy a tuned pipe and start playing with different gears.

I miss the smell of nitro more than anything. After a day of flying, i'd unplug my heli and spray the whole thing down with alcohol and oil it when i got home. The exhaust always smelled like nitro and occasionally a drop of oil would fall out and i'd just be like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Mabye someone can make a nitro smell generator like one of those smoke generators they have on model trains and construction equipment! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back