Kraton Something about the 4s arma motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Idk if its only me but my stock motor who came with my kraton 4s only had one spacer spring and now i have another motor who i got and has 2 spring loaded spacers and 2 brass rings towards the endcap of the motor. The motor who comes with the outcast and kraton 4s are different from a brand new motor who you can buy seperatly? Can someone confirm im wrong maybe its just me being dumb and lost the 2 brass spacers and one spring loaded spacer when i was maintaining my motor. Sorry if this is complicated but its the best i can explain it
Because im planning buying a motor from jennyrc

Idk if its only me but my stock motor who came with my kraton 4s only had one spacer spring and now i have another motor who i got and has 2 spring loaded spacers and 2 brass rings towards the endcap of the motor. The motor who comes with the outcast and kraton 4s are different from a brand new motor who you can buy seperatly? Can someone confirm im wrong maybe its just me being dumb and lost the 2 brass spacers and one spring loaded spacer when i was maintaining my motor. Sorry if this is complicated but its the best i can explain it
Because im planning buying a motor from jennyrc

On the first motor it just has 1 spring washer and no brass rings? Does the shaft have any in and out play when the motor is assembled? Either they were missing from the factory or like you said it it possible that you lost them when you disassembled the motor.

On the first motor it just has 1 spring washer and no brass rings? Does the shaft have any in and out play when the motor is assembled? Either they were missing from the factory or like you said it it possible that you lost them when you disassembled the motor.
On my first motor it has a lot of play like the end of the rottor could hit the endcap if i push the shaft from the outside im planning getting a brand new motor from jenny rc and send my current motor who has 2 stripped mounting holes for remplacement i just want to know if they have the spacers or i could just take them out of the one i have and put them on my new motor

On my first motor it has a lot of play like the end of the rottor could hit the endcap if i push the shaft from the outside im planning getting a brand new motor from jenny rc and send my current motor who has 2 stripped mounting holes for remplacement i just want to know if they have the spacers or i could just take them out of the one i have and put them on my new motor
Sounds like it needs them and yeah you should be able to pull them out of the one motor and put them in the other as long as they are the same motors.

Motors normally need to be shimmed when built by the factory, so I wouldn't worry about it. No motor is the same. You can buy additional shims if you have excessive slop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back