Something cool…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Looks like salt water. Bearings do not like salt. Why I don't run mine in the winter any more. Way too much work. Prefer to play.
I was hoping that was fresh water there. But I see the salt foam. That rig will soon be toast. Motor ESC/electrics and all the metal. BB's included. One and one bash session.
But I enjoyed watching the destruction process.........in action.:ROFLMAO: It was fun.

Check this out 🤪🤯

That looks fun!
I built two Yamaha banshees with GSXR motors. First one was a 600cc second one was a 750cc. The 750 was a handful.
All in all it was cool but destroyed the balance and handling of the atv.
My project Banshee GSXR 750 from a few years back. Made the fiberglass intake plenum so I could put on a big 3" air filter from a car LOL
Frame was base coat clear coat PPG paint.

Hard to see it but the gas tank is stainless steel and welded that up myself along with the exhaust system.

K20 swapped mr2 spyder.
Running on Hondata. For 200 whp it moved...

Last edited:
Not sure how "cool" this is necessarily, but I'm assuming it's kinda rare in this condition? 25+k miles, 5 speed 6 cylinder, zero rust that i could see on the surface. Saw it on the way home from work today🙃🤷‍♂️

20230321_154257.jpg

20230321_154325.jpg

20230321_154303.jpg

Ohhh it's a GT, no wonder he wants 15.5k!! 🤯

View attachment 287226
Is it really worth that much? To be honest, I don't remember seeing one that cherry in 1988!!!😅 That's the owner who came down the drive to pick up his garbage cans, he was awfully proud of it. I told him it was pretty nice & he says, "it's a lot better than pretty nice!..." 😆

Is it really worth that much? To be honest, I don't remember seeing one that cherry in 1988!!!😅 That's the owner who came down the drive to pick up his garbage cans, he was awfully proud of it. I told him it was pretty nice & he says, "it's a lot better than pretty nice!..." 😆

A simple 'Thank you' would have suffice.

Bless his heart, if I was rich I woulda gave him 16 for it!

I don't even know If I could get my butt in that Fiero, they sit pretty low. I haven't seen one in that condition in a long time, I personally still prefer it in red.

View attachment 287273
Recent pic? That's a 4 banger tho, right? Like I said, I don't really remember seeing one in that good of condition in 1988, let alone a gt now!!

Not mine, just lifted the pic off the web. I really wanted one back in the days when I couldn't afford one.
Recent pic? That's a 4 banger tho, right? Like I said, I don't really remember seeing one in that good of condition in 1988, let alone a gt now!!

Bless his heart, if I was rich I woulda gave him 16 for it!

NOT! LOL.

Know a guy sitting on both the 4 and 6 cylinder versions with less than 10,000 on them. Thinks he's won the lottery. Bet him 100.00 he'll be lucky to get his money back in his lifetime. He's betting I die first. Lol.

Sure, they were neat but, have you ever had to work on one? Just to change spark plugs you have to drop the motor. Unless you have the means to do so, you have to pay someone else to do it. See the shop rates lately?

Not my version of an investment.

The Pontiac Fiero and Spektrum Firma 150a have alot in common..🔥🔥🔥
IMO, it never was or will be worth $15k..😂😂🍻
...🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322-085814_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322-085814_Samsung Internet.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back