Kraton Something electrical?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenyon

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey guys. So I am getting a little frustrated. I finally got the new shocksnin for my Kraton 6S and was all excited about running it on the track I have been building. I took it down to the track and ran a few laps at 50 percent, then decided to switch to 100 percent. I did about half a lap, went off the track j to some grass about 1 foot high and and the truck just stopped moving. I figured a battery had just come unplugged. When I got to the truck the fab was still running. I opened her up and the red LED was flashing on the ESC. I performed the standard turn it off and turn it back on procedure and it would run for about 5 seconds and die again. I'm completely new to electric RCs and have no idea where to begin. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Check and make sure all your cables are secure maybe one came loose somewhere and it not fully connected

Uhhh... are the batteries charged? :)

Wow! These Lipo batteries don't fade like the old batteries, huh? I totally forgot about that! Can I go back and delete this whole conversation and pretend it never happened?

In my defense (and it IS admittedly a weak defense) I have only been able to run the batteries dead in this thing one time. The second time I took it out I broke it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back