Kraton Sooo. 6s kraton vs notorious vs otheres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

Reaction score
One day i plan on getting a 6s 1/8th unit. Looking at kraton, notorious, rival mt8 and redcat kaiju ext. I don't bash hard, mostly play in my yard/field hitting small jumps. The way i look at the kraton vs notorious is how i look at my big rock vs rival mt10. On 2s they are both fun, on 3s the rival turns into a handfull, hard to control wheelies to easy flips ect. Where the longer bigrock stays more planted and is more enjoyable to run in 3s. I am more interested in somthing that stays planted and i can open up, but still hit jumps and wheelie. The mt8 looks short like the notorious. The kaiju ext looks good but just not sure about durability and parts availibility. Lmk

We bought a Kraton exb roller and threw a bunch of parts from JRC at it, and it gets drove around on what you said and driven just like you said. We loved it so much we bought another one!!! I think its my #1 fav currently due to its flexibility

One day i plan on getting a 6s 1/8th unit. Looking at kraton, notorious, rival mt8 and redcat kaiju ext. I don't bash hard, mostly play in my yard/field hitting small jumps. The way i look at the kraton vs notorious is how i look at my big rock vs rival mt10. On 2s they are both fun, on 3s the rival turns into a handfull, hard to control wheelies to easy flips ect. Where the longer bigrock stays more planted and is more enjoyable to run in 3s. I am more interested in somthing that stays planted and i can open up, but still hit jumps and wheelie. The mt8 looks short like the notorious. The kaiju ext looks good but just not sure about durability and parts availibility. Lmk
I love my outcast that I got it's an absolute beast. It's made for bashing but if you don't plan on running it hard that's OK. Right now I think arrma is doing a sale so nows the time to buy lol.

I went with a noto6 platform over the kraton almost purely on looks haha. I hate the kraton body. I also don’t need to go high speed with such a big truck. The 6s line is ultimately more than I’ll ever need but I like the heft and driving feel.

These questions always result in the most subjective and repetitive responses. Most will steer you towards the kraton. You live and you learn, just get what appeals to you. They all break. I suggest getting what has the most readily available parts for cheap.

The Noto will be able to do flips better with small jumps. It can do standing backflips without to much trouble, and with a small bump, backflips are effortless

I have both,punch is on 7 and noto on my back yard can do double and front flip,
Kraton 6s on the park hitting the ramp full speed is just amazing but hey upgrade some parts because the chassis doesn't like those jumps M2C and exb,HR are the way to go.hope u get the help u need to choose.enjoy

I know the chassie will bend easyer on the kraton, but i wont be doing huge sends and will never take it to a skate park. I have 11 acres at home to play on. I find myself using 2s batteries in my rival mt10 more than 3s because it is such a handfull. I am assuming the short wheel base 6s arrmas would be the same

Hey u ask we answer that's why we are here to help each other,go for what u think will be good and put a smile in ur face because for me that's is all about.enjoy and good rc

For 11 acres and maybe a fast grass track I would want the less wheely prone longer wheelbase rc. The Norts and Outcs are a blast but the wheelie here wheelie there wheelie everywhere gets old for me, but Im also not bashing mine and pulling double flips. Honestly though, any of the x4 will make you smile (Im skipping the Typhon conversation all together)

For 11 acres and maybe a fast grass track I would want the less wheely prone longer wheelbase rc. The Norts and Outcs are a blast but the wheelie here wheelie there wheelie everywhere gets old for me, but Im also not bashing mine and pulling double flips. Honestly though, any of the x4 will make you smile (Im skipping the Typhon conversation all together)
Yeah really have no intrest in a buggy. Thing would get hung up in tall grass in the pasture

Hobao Hyper MT + II?

20220411_033914.jpg

20220411_033311.jpg

What ever i get will have to be sold by my local shop. As they always have parts in stock and are normally cheaper or just as cheap as online. They carry traxxas, arrma, AE, team corally

What ever i get will have to be sold by my local shop. As they always have parts in stock and are normally cheaper or just as cheap as online. They carry traxxas, arrma, AE, team corally
From what I've heard, Corallys are also good, but they still have some kinks to work out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back