Soooo I ordered the Tekno shock rod ends...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
....but forgot to order the 6.8mm balls that go in them! ?

Usually I'm pretty good about my research, but I did the research a long time ago. Talk about frustrating, had it all timed for the new motor today. ? Oh well it's not gonna kill me (then turns and asks in a junkies voice, "Hey Man, any of you got them 6.8mm balls out there"?). I'm going to order some probably from AMain, along with the shock tool. Cause I stabbed the crap outa my thumb trying to do rod ends with vise grips.?

....but forgot to order the 6.8mm balls that go in them! ?

Usually I'm pretty good about my research, but I did the research a long time ago. Talk about frustrating, had it all timed for the new motor today. ? Oh well it's not gonna kill me (then turns and asks in a junkies voice, "Hey Man, any of you got them 6.8mm balls out there"?). I'm going to order some probably from AMain, along with the shock tool. Cause I stabbed the crap outa my thumb trying to do rod ends with vise grips.?
Those shock tools are awesome.

Those shock tools are awesome.
Yeah, I just bought one in the past year... 20 years without it, so much easier with the right tool.

You could order amazon and get them more quickly. Especially if your a prime member. Seems we get most things in 24 hours.

Yeah, I just bought one in the past year... 20 years without it, so much easier with the right tool.

You could order amazon and get them more quickly. Especially if your a prime member. Seems we get most things in 24 hours.
I just ordered some via amazon...although the order is filled from a third party, not amazon...still takes about a week. Just my experience though.

Just got mine in and surprised that they have a set screw that keeps the spring seat and rod end together. Pretty interesting...they sure are beefy. Did you get your inserts in?

Attachments

• 20191012_125843.jpg
    20191012_125843.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 59
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back