Soooo it’s safe to say that....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how many of you emailed them today?:unsure:
I don't own a K8. But if I did, I would have sent emails and called. I advise all owners to do it. I don't know how many K8's are in circulation out there. But if all owners did it, there may be a positive response.
The argument can be said: User Error. How hard do we want to drive the K8?
Just playing devils advocate.
Yes the arms should be strengthened. But by how much before other parts break? Arms need to flex. Just how flex much should be designed into them?
Hopefully RPM will cross that path sooner than later.

Last edited:
My arm and bumper broke at the same points - you can still use the bumper, it has still more material than the other front one that comes in the package along with this bigger bumper and the rear

My arm and bumper broke at the same points - you can still use the bumper, it has still more material than the other front one that comes in the package along with this bigger bumper and the rear
It's all up and running again :) I saw this pic of a guy who mounted the xmaxx bumper over the stock one, looks mean, but I'm not too sure if any benefit is added...
FB_IMG_1580453544144.jpg
FB_IMG_1580453541278.jpg

FB_IMG_1580453546733.jpg

Snagged the pics off FB from a guy named Mark Cole..

They and we all say K8s is not just a blown up Kraton. I agree.
And if we think of it as a new platform entirely from Arrma, then it's a V1. A V1 from Arrma will improve because they do listen and I figure, drive their own trucks (constantly test, testing / feedback reps.)
I don't have one either but if I did, I really don't think I would wear em out in email or contact with issues and concerns when I know they're on top of it. It's a V1 and a new platform.

Finally managed to join the "I broke an A arm" club! First one I've properly busted in 2 months of bashing and jumping this thing hard. It was a horrible dirty landing too.

Attachments

• IMG_20200202_133105.jpg
    IMG_20200202_133105.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 40
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back