Sorry…Not Sorry 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh shoot I grew up in Warwick , I live like 25 min up 295 now in Cumberland. Local RC brooooo
Wow and I grew up in Pawtucket lol left when I was 28 got married and moved to Warwick in Warwick neck almost by rocky point bought a house by the water .hell yeah jeppy small world bro👍😁
The older i get. The more i hate cold weather. And at my age, guess what! Im pretty upset. lol It was 40 here today. (n)(n)
I can totally relate..same here I hate the cold 🥶.4 or 5 months of waiting to do speed runs lol.the whole hobby on pause for me at this time it stinks 😩
It was in the 20's today and the snow cone truck came at the elementary school work at. 🤪

Clash? I have a great clan, but I only help for the major events nowadays.
Clash??? Are you referring to clash of clans??

Last edited:
Ohhhh shoot I grew up in Warwick , I live like 25 min up 295 now in Cumberland. Local RC brooooo
I know Cumberland very well .when I was a kid me and my boys would ride our bikes from one basketball court to the next all over Pawtucket and cumberland.love going to Linkoln woods state park .it's were I run most of my RC speed boats there.also awesome place to do speed runs .in the summer on Sundays we meet up there to do speed runs . allways at least 20 to 30 people showing off there speed rigs.awesome times.after the meet me and my son's go fishing ..caught a snake head this summer that someone must of had as a pet and let it loose in the pond.probably because they out grow the tank and aquarium stores don't take them back due to there size.it was about 3 ft long .I gave it to the park ranger because they should not be in a local pond because they will eat everything in there and destroy the eco system.. suppose to be just sunfish crapes and rainbow trout which they stock in the spring.

Last edited:
I know Cumberland very well .when I was a kid me and my boys would ride our bikes from one basketball court to the next all over Pawtucket and cumberland.love going to Linkoln woods state park .it's were I run most of my RC speed boats there.also awesome place to do speed runs .in the summer on Sundays we meet up there to do speed runs . allways at least 20 to 30 people showing off there speed rigs.awesome times.after the meet me and my son's go fishing ..caught a snake head this summer that someone must of had as a pet and let it loose in the pond.probably because they out grow the tank and aquarium stores don't take them back due to there size.it was about 3 ft long .I gave it to the park ranger because they should not be in a local pond because they will eat everything in there and destroy the eco system.. suppose to be just sunfish crapes and rainbow trout which they stock in the spring.
Wow that’s nuts about the sneak head

Wow that’s nuts about the sneak head
Yeah I heard snake heads can slither from one pond to the next if close enough and wipe everything in there to since they would be on top of the food chain.its suppose to get to upper 40s to and it's sunny.might charge my packs and and get a few rigs ready and do some speed runs to day😁👍 probably at the pilgrim highschool track.

Yeah I heard snake heads can slither from one pond to the next if close enough and wipe everything in there to since they would be on top of the food chain.its suppose to get to upper 40s to and it's sunny.might charge my packs and and get a few rigs ready and do some speed runs to day😁👍 probably at the pilgrim highschool track.
I was thinking about it too heading somewhere

I was thinking about it too heading somewhere
If you do enjoy .have a great bashing day bro👍😁
Got a few friends joining me .get some races in .then tonight I'll be working on my BRcc extendo project.have to make a few stops at a local hardware shop see if I can find some aluminum to make a 20" center brace since arrma does not make one that long.😭also need to reinstall all my l.e.d lights back on so i can try to do a speed run tonight..but it's going to be 30 tonight 🥶not sure I'll be able to.

Last edited:

Got a few friends joining me .get some races in .then tonight I'll be working on my BRcc extendo project.have to make a few stops at a local hardware shop see if I can find some aluminum to make a 20" center brace since arrma does not make one that long.😭also need to reinstall all my l.e.d lights back on so i can try to do a speed run tonight..but it's going to be 30 tonight 🥶not sure I'll be able to.
What kind of rigs do you run around the track ?

What kind of rigs do you run around the track ?
I use my integy i10b brushless buggy that I converted to a speed runner and my Big Rock blx v3 that I extended to 30" long and it's just a speed runner also .I dropped it and been working on the body cover also extending that also.you can visit my build thread on it.ill post a link or just press my build thread badge Should take you there on updates.im still running 3s which I'm ok with for now but eventually pushing to 4 s .then I'll have to change my diffs and esc and motor and other things . probably all the bearings also.me and son's been working on it.my oldest son has been working on his typhon.thats also stretched but not as long as my Big Rock.i don't really go around the track .we normally just do straight passes .the track at pilgrim high school is smooth and long .but can't really hold full throttle due to the track not long enough.i probably could for a few seconds but at the end of the track there is grass and a fence so I brake a few feet before so I don't hit it lol.
I use my integy i10b brushless buggy that I converted to a speed runner and my Big Rock blx v3 that I extended to 30" long and it's just a speed runner also .I dropped it and been working on the body cover also extending that also.you can visit my build thread on it.ill post a link or just press my build thread badge Should take you there on updates.im still running 3s which I'm ok with for now but eventually pushing to 4 s .then I'll have to change my diffs and esc and motor and other things . probably all the bearings also.me and son's been working on it.my oldest son has been working on his typhon.thats also stretched but not as long as my Big Rock.i don't really go around the track .we normally just do straight passes .the track at pilgrim high school is smooth and long .but can't really hold full throttle due to the track not long enough.i probably could for a few seconds but at the end of the track there is grass and a fence so I brake a few feet before so I don't hit it lol.
The integy i10 b is pretty quick for a 1/10 has a 3000 kv brushless motor esc is a 100 amp .the set up on my big rock is similar but way quicker .I enjoy the big rock alot.its my go to.and the one I put a lot of time and money into..I also have rc speed boats but ever since I got involved with my BRcc project into making it a speed runner I pretty much forgot about my boats.i started building a 40" v hull from wood and toatly ignored that build lol.i run a lot of my boats over at the pond on Warwick Ave .nice pond and not a lot of fisherman around so not to worried about getting fishing line wrapped around my prop or rudder.which has happened and it stinks to go out swimming for it.

Last edited:

The integy i10 b is pretty quick for a 1/10 has a 3000 kv brushless motor esc is a 100 amp .the set up on my big rock is similar but way quicker .I enjoy the big rock alot.its my go to.and the one I put a lot of time and money into..I also have rc speed boats but ever since I got involved with my BRcc project into making it a speed runner I pretty much forgot about my boats.i started building a 40" v hull from wood and toatly ignored that build lol.i run a lot of my boats over at the pond on Warwick Ave .nice pond and not a lot of fisherman around so not to worried about getting fishing line wrapped around my prop or rudder.which has happened and it stinks to go out swimming for it.

CCRI is a good spot I get my limitless going in the 120s on 6s there but the spot I really like is at the end of RT 2 in Warwick behind cardis it runs parallel to 95 south and it’s a ghost town on the weekends

It was in the 20's today and the snow cone truck came at the elementary school work at. 🤪

Clash? I have a great clan, but I only help for the major events nowadays.
Someone say clash of clans??? Check out my 8 yr old clan I started in 2014 .name is Souls of Khaos level 20 clan.

Someone say clash of clans??? Check out my 8 yr old clan I started in 2014 .name is Souls of Khaos level 20 clan.
I haven't played that game in many years. I don't even know what level I am or anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back