Sorry…Not Sorry 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
Feelin’ for the chilled Bros. Probably will be out bashing 4-6 days next week. 😉

0FC66154-3C7B-4548-865C-1A5635BD3575.png

It was 43F here today and while bashing , my throttle finger went numb. I had some carnage too. Not my fingers fault. But maybe the cold made the plastic Arm brittle??? Or maybe it was the tree that moved in front of some 10 foot Big Air.
IDK.

Germany is staying in the upper 40s low 50s so I can't complain.
It was 43F here today and while bashing , my throttle finger went numb. I had some carnage too. Not my fingers fault. But maybe the cold made the plastic Arm brittle??? Or maybe it was the tree that moved in front of some 10 foot Big Air.
IDK.
Cold can do that...so can trees :LOL:

IDK.
If you land high enough in the trees, the smaller branches cushion the landings.
2022-1118-thinkSmarter.jpg

I took off next Wednesday, supposed to get to 41F. Might try my maxx out at my skate park after downgrading to 4S and my merv I recently acquired and put some time into...

27f tonight and may hit a hot 40f tomorrow. 35f for highs next week. We were lucky to have nice temps most of this November.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back