Sorry for my childish actions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
I would like to apologize for my recent posts on the forum, I acted like a complete child and a douche canoe. I would like to apologize again to @bicketybam for my stupid and uncalled for remarks to him both on the forum and in pm. I'm not like that I reacted badly to things that happened in my life and took it out on here, that is no excuse just the same. I will be civil and polite from now on and look forward to cleaning up my name and making some friends on here. Take care and have a good day. Steve.

Takes a lot to admit you’re wrong. I hope others will see this and welcome you back as well. Life is a set of never ending challenges. Only you decide how you face them. I give you credit for standing up and taking responsibility for your actions. ??✌?

@FatCatRC first and foremost I'm sorry for your loss my friend. I don't even want to imagine what you are going through, or even what @bicketybam has recently went through.

Glad you're back though and making amends. ;)
Thank you Woodie that means a lot. And so glad to be back. Thank you everyone for your warm welcome back and nice comments.

The good news is that there is no good or bad people - there is only what we do. That means any of us can change by behaving differently.

We all go off the rails sometimes. Realizing it, apologizing and changing is awesome, well done. Sounds like you have been dealing with some tough stuff in life. Virtual hugs to you.

I would like to apologize for my recent posts on the forum, I acted like a complete child and a douche canoe. I would like to apologize again to @bicketybam for my stupid and uncalled for remarks to him both on the forum and in pm. I'm not like that I reacted badly to things that happened in my life and took it out on here, that is no excuse just the same. I will be civil and polite from now on and look forward to cleaning up my name and making some friends on here. Take care and have a good day. Steve.
This is not uncommon here and many of us have gone through similar phases during our time on the Arrma Forum. It's not a bad thing to be honest about how you feel in regards to the different aspects of this hobby, but there is more than one way to express those feelings. Never feel you have to conform or agree with the things people say, just be sure to say your piece in a way that people can understand and don't feel threatened. Hope you stick around and contribute in the way we all know you can. ✌

This is not uncommon here and many of us have gone through similar phases during our time on the Arrma Forum. It's not a bad thing to be honest about how you feel in regards to the different aspects of this hobby, but there is more than one way to express those feelings. Never feel you have to conform or agree with the things people say, just be sure to say your piece in a way that people can understand and don't feel threatened. Hope you stick around and contribute in the way we all know you can. ✌
I might be taking you up on your offer come November ?

Planning on visiting the Great White North?

How did you attach it? can only be seen when clicking on the link. copy and past from the "social" tab

I'm not that far a drive away here in Ottawa. We do have to wait for the borders to open - but we could do a safe distance 2m min bash session. ;)

Also, I went to Giphy and copied the GIF link, then in the dropdown ... menu here chose Media and pasted the GIF link in there. That worked. The short link won't work that way.

Defection? There may be a great migration ??

I wish all the others that were chirping the last time stuck to their word!!;)

86276a6b53ed62ea6842ca4a694e1dd4.jpg

It's all good, Steve. No harm no foul ? I certainly didn't do the best job of de-escalating the situation. I share some of the blame for sure. Good to have you back ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back