Florida South Florida Bash Spots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey guys, I have my little spot to go to which is a pretty decent one but I would love to have some other places to go to if anyone else knows of any?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
I am in Boynton Beach. I usually goto the park at Park Vista High school. They have nice raised mulch walking tracks that are great for running my Granite. They also have a skate park there but there are always lots of skaters and stuff so I have never tried to get on it. I am new to big jumps and I might get out of control and hurt someone skating.
I also goto West Delray Regional Park out west Atlantic Blvd. They have a dirt track oval and a regular dirt track. The regular dirt track is pretty beat up, but there is a big jump on the side of the track.
I am working and putting together a proposal to Palm Beach County to go in front on the commission to try and get them to fix up the track. Its got warped wood on the jumps and has rough concrete coming up through the track. It not good to run on. The park has a beautiful RC airfield that they take really good care of, but not the car tracks. So I am putting together a proposal to present to them and maybe a petition if anyone is interested in helping and signing let me know.

Oh man I hear you. I went out there once and I'll never do it again. It's so terrible I'll join you in trying to get that fixed up for sure. Funny though I know exactly what jump you are talking about

The only bad thing about the jump is that you have to land on the track, so you really can't use it if other people are driving on the track.

I live near the Park Vista park and run that mulch track. Definitely looks like a good bashing spot, especially if nobody is on the soccer/football/baseball fields. I've been meaning to make out to the west Delray park and try it out. I'm only running a Granite Voltage 2WD.

I live near the Park Vista park and run that mulch track. Definitely looks like a good bashing spot, especially if nobody is on the soccer/football/baseball fields. I've been meaning to make out to the west Delray park and try it out. I'm only running a Granite Voltage 2WD.
It is a good spot. I have taken my Granite 4x4 BLX and Typhon 3S there and run them on the mulch. I tried to take the Granite in the skate park area but there are always a lot people skateboarding and rollerblading there when I at the park. The soccer fields are fun too, but here in florida everything is flat. I guess I am going to have to build a ramp or buy one to take to the soccer fields.
West Delray's oval track is in pretty good shape, but the regular track is pretty rough. There is a good jump spot off to the side of the regular track by the road for backflips.

Hey guys. I just bought the Kraton and also live in WPB. Having the same problem… not really sure where to find a good place to drive it. Any update on the proposal for west Delray regional? Not sure how I could help but if I can, let me know.

Oh I should have posted in here! Forgot about this thread. Dreher park off of southern boulevard has a disc golf course on it and it has some sweet hills and stuff to jump. I went there the other day

I am in Boynton Beach. I usually goto the park at Park Vista High school. They have nice raised mulch walking tracks that are great for running my Granite. They also have a skate park there but there are always lots of skaters and stuff so I have never tried to get on it. I am new to big jumps and I might get out of control and hurt someone skating.
I also goto West Delray Regional Park out west Atlantic Blvd. They have a dirt track oval and a regular dirt track. The regular dirt track is pretty beat up, but there is a big jump on the side of the track.
I am working and putting together a proposal to Palm Beach County to go in front on the commission to try and get them to fix up the track. Its got warped wood on the jumps and has rough concrete coming up through the track. It not good to run on. The park has a beautiful RC airfield that they take really good care of, but not the car tracks. So I am putting together a proposal to present to them and maybe a petition if anyone is interested in helping and signing let me know.
I would 100% sign that potion and even help out a bit or maybe even donate a few bucks , I also play at that park , when my poop is up and running of course 😉
I would 100% sign that potion and even help out a bit or maybe even donate a few bucks , I also play at that park , when my poop is up and running of course 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back