Missouri Southern Missouri

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branson_Basher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Calling all Branson, Springfield and close by bashers. Post here if you're in the area and want to hang out.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
I’m in Springfield. When this covid Thing is over we can do something. If you don’t mind an old man who is a newb.

I’m in Springfield. When this covid Thing is over we can do something. If you don’t mind an old man who is a newb.
Let's set something up when all this crazy calms down.

I know of a BMX track on the southern side of town, maybe no one will mind if we run our cars there for a little bit.

Where was that bmx park at? I’m surprised that there isn’t really anything in the area.

There is a amazing BMX dirt track in highlandville called two rivers BMX check this place out guys its ligit and its free to get in

Screenshot_20210920-020802_Gallery.jpg

20210919_160446_074_saved_resized.jpg

May be a long shot, this thread looks dead. How is that spot in Highlandville? Im down in the Branson area and am looking for a not so rock infested place to bash a bit? I know its the Ozarks so not likely but maybe ill get lucky asking around in here.

It's a BMX park all dirt mostly but its a professional park and it's huge, well worth the drive or since your in branson area try out the the dead end road by the steak n shake there its all open but its kinda rocky not to bad but man I'm telling ya that BMX park is where it's at you can spend the day there easily, only about 10 mins off the hwy 13 there too

It's a BMX park all dirt mostly but its a professional park and it's huge, well worth the drive or since your in branson area try out the the dead end road by the steak n shake there its all open but its kinda rocky not to bad but man I'm telling ya that BMX park is where it's at you can spend the day there easily, only about 10 mins off the hwy 13 there too
I used to fly over there years ago by steak and shake great landing and take off on that dead end road. Guess I never looked at the ground much but yea that could work. Thanks for the help!

Absolutely nice quarry up the road from there too haven't been there myself buy its on my list

I'm a basher in Springfield and we go to Doling Park a lot, but I always have my portable T Bone Racing ramp so pretty much anything is a bash spot lol. I'm definitely going to check out that BMX track by Branson soon, if anyone wants to hang out and run some RCs I'm always happy to bash on my fleet, I have 11 RC's including two freshly built Xmaxx's.

IMG_20220316_040118155.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back