Kraton Spare parts to have on hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc_123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Going on a camping trip this month and bringing my Kraton 6s V5 BLX. I want to bring some backup parts in case I break something and won’t be able to drive it the rest of the trip. Anything specific you guys can think of that would be good extras to have on hand? Also, if I am buying replacement parts and upgrade to EXB versions, do all EXB parts swap straight out part for part? Or are certain things a chain reaction and you must buy multiple EXB parts for something to fit? Here’s what I have so far:
  • Extra set of tires
  • EXB Shock towers (front and rear)
  • Extra servo and servo mount
  • Set of EXB screws from Jenny’s RC
  • Full set of front/rear arms
  • Ball cup composite set (ARAC3070)

Hinge pins for the lower suspension arms and hinge pin/screws for the uppers

Duck tape for emergency body repair

Haha yeah, I wish! This is my first rc in 20 years. Just getting back into the hobby. I already have a bunch more that I want, but I think my wife would kill me haha. For now spare parts for my Kraton here and there will have to do.

That's why we implemented "The Buddy System"!

Find a Buddy (Dave, that's me usually) near you that you can trust.
Keep all your "Spare" Rigs over at his place..
Tell your wife ,"Honey I'm going over to Dave's house for a beer." (I have fresh cold beer.)
You get to hang out with a bud , have a beer & enjoy ripping it up on all your rigs..

You prevented your own homicide and Saved your Marriage! Double Bonus!!

Later on you can slowly transfer over a rig a month or so and do a proper intro to the wifey..
It's not like you're cheating or nothing.
Just delayed introduction(s).

Don't know if shock standoffs come in the screw kit, but those & some shock rod ends I would bring. Maybe extra wheel nuts & wheel hubs/ steering knuckles as well
Yeah it came with the EXB standoffs. I was definitely thinking about some shock rod ends. And the rest sounds like it would come in handy too. Thanks!

Tell your wife ,"Honey I'm going over to Dave's house for a beer." (I have fresh cold beer.)
You get to hang out with a bud , have a beer & enjoy ripping it up on all your rigs..

Later on you can slowly transfer over a rig a month or so and do a proper intro to the wifey..
HAHA! I was cracking up at this. My brother has generously volunteered his place as a spot to store my secret RC's.

So, I caved... I bought two more. I bought a little axial 1/24 crawler to mess around with. But then I have a Senton showing up today. We will see how that goes over with the wife haha.

So, I caved... I bought two more. I bought a little axial 1/24 crawler to mess around with. But then I have a Senton showing up today. We will see how that goes over with the wife haha.

Good luck 🤞
,🍺

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back