Senton spare parts - what to pre-buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malti

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Seeing locally parts are a pain to buy, what parts would you suggest I slowly stock before I end up with a car in the garage and can't drive ( believe me it will happen XD ) Got the 4x4 Brushless on the way

thanks in advance.

ps - are places like banggood and hobbyking good for parts? are there more that send to europe?

I always buy some a-arms for any of my cars. So far on my BRCC i broke a front knuckle, the front skid plate and one part on the wheelie bar (but it is still in place).

The spares i have in my stock : stock a-arms and RPM a-arms, shock tower, CVD, C-hubs and hub carrier, center drive shaft and few more but not really sudject to stress and they came because jenny rc sell some parts in a set of parts.

If you plan to use it on dust or sand, you can anticipate with plastic spur gears or get a metal upgrade.

I don't know if Arrma has changed the motor mount design, but i have quickly widen one hole for the motor screws, by hand with a 3mm drill bit, to have a less tight mesh.

About hobbyking, maybe for batteries or eventually metal balls for the linkages (i don't know if they have some which will fit). About banggood, for batteries also (but it can be hit and miss), and eventually screws.

And, for any cars, a good set a hex screwdriver and threadlocker (mainly for the slipper clutch).

I always buy some a-arms for any of my cars. So far on my BRCC i broke a front knuckle, the front skid plate and one part on the wheelie bar (but it is still in place).

The spares i have in my stock : stock a-arms and RPM a-arms, shock tower, CVD, C-hubs and hub carrier, center drive shaft and few more but not really sudject to stress and they came because jenny rc sell some parts in a set of parts.

If you plan to use it on dust or sand, you can anticipate with plastic spur gears or get a metal upgrade.

I don't know if Arrma has changed the motor mount design, but i have quickly widen one hole for the motor screws, by hand with a 3mm drill bit, to have a less tight mesh.

About hobbyking, maybe for batteries or eventually metal balls for the linkages (i don't know if they have some which will fit). About banggood, for batteries also (but it can be hit and miss), and eventually screws.

And, for any cars, a good set a hex screwdriver and threadlocker (mainly for the slipper clutch).

How much do you reckon I need budget for spares? have to pass it with the wife lol

yep dust and sand is a big chance over here.

HobbyK does not want to send me batteries (Malta) so next time will try banggood (I only have 2 in the mail). Got a hex set and just need locktite (threadlocker)

thank you for the help :)

The best prices are from jenny rc, his own website or on his ebay shop. Check the price there, put them in the cart, you will see the final cost.

For some spares which come from jennyrc, mainly those which are sell in a set of parts, you can buy them alone on amain.com or st-louisrc on ebay (st-louis it a little lit low about shipping to EU).

I bought the spares almost one by one to avoid to pay tax in my country (under 40$ it is ok for me).

I forgot to mention, your shock absorbers will maybe leak, so you can also anticipate with silicone oil. I use 600cst/front and 800cst/rear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back