Outcast Spare Parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dziugas1998

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Outcast 6s
I just left my 3S Big Rock BLX truck and got OutCast 6S. I am so happy.

Which extra parts should I buy and keep? (I mean which parts are most likely to break). I hate to wait 1-2 weeks for new parts after breaking something :/

Apologies as I don't own a Granite but can speak on the Outcast 6S!

Definitely swoop up a couple of wing mounts. I go through those the most, personally. Maybe a front bumper as a spare. Rest of the parts really depend how hard you drive the car. Most members will say A arms front/rear (RPM Brand is best), Tie rods for the steering and camber. I've also gone through quite a few bottom shock post ends (Example #AR330338)

? ?

I have this servo: savox sw0231mg

Should I keep my stock servo or upgrade to this one? Which is better?

Though, I'm not an expert on servos, Savox is going to be better over the stock servo in this one as you'll get the same Torque @6v. The Arrma ADS-15m would need 7.2v to run at the same Torque. Though the ADS-15m is faster...

Savox
1589323498276.png

ADS-15m
1589323575508.png

I have owned the Outcast 6s since Christmas. It's amazing. I broke a wing mount, but I didn't like the wing on it, so I left it off. RPM replacement A arms are pretty reasonable thing to have on spare. And while you're there, pick up the mudguards for rear arms. Saves a lot of grass and other tangles. Shock rod end caps, at least for me, is a weak spot. Make sure you have spare locking nuts the the wheels. Sometimes under full throttle and wheelies, they will spin off. If you do a lot of wheelies and jumps, a spare set of tires is probably safe bet. I"ve blown 1 under a speed run. Fortify the body with either gorilla tape on the inside or drywall mesh tape and shoe goo. I am notorious for breaking the rubber part of the body pins. So I keep a pack of 4 in my bag. And spare screws.

Also I bought 6s 5000mah 35C batteries. Is my C rate ok? I am afraid to ruin my batteries.

Also I bought 6s 5000mah 35C batteries. Is my C rate ok? I am afraid to ruin my batteries.
The C rating is a performance rating. It says how much current is pumped thru the ESC. 35C, I think, is the lowest rating usable on the 6s lineup. Higher C rating will give more punch and speed. I doubt it will affect battery life that greatly. Over charging, under charging, and unbalanced cells are much more degrading to battery life. Watch the YouTube videos on Lipo life, safe charging and usage. I use 50C mainly, but I have 70C and 100C packs for super speed when racing others at the track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back