Special delivery. Package #2!!!!❤

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This arrived today! In fairness, I wanted to tell everyone the day I found out. This is a late 50th birthday gift by my bother from another mother, @bicketybam! I won't get too mushy (I really want to though), but this was just a random act of kindness from a person I've never met. Needless to say, I was floored and have been since the day I found out. Thanks Ed, there's not much more I can say to the best friend I've never met. That's gonna change, sooner or later.
View attachment 50944
DUDE!!!!! ???THAT'S AWESOME!!! ❤❤❤????
It was my pleasure, Johnny ? There are certain people that you don't have to meet in person to know that they are your kind of people. You are one of them ? Can't wait to meet up and smash some RC's! Soon, I'm sure!
Brother that was AWESOME!!!! I actually feel honored to be a part of this group! Here's a massive fist bump bro???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
WOW. Making the world better one day at a time. Great people, this made me smile and nod my head after a long day. There is hope. ?

Right on. Always hope and no example of finer forum anywhere ever.
Its almost weird and certainly unexpected...at least for me when I found myself here.
What makes it happen that folks come together over an RC Truck brand?
Even best is that there seems to be such loyalty to the community and the brand being a catalyst.
It's a special thing that has amazed and encouraged me and I've learned so much and its sometimes hard to grasp.
I didn't own a single tool before I lucked into Arrmaforum.com and now I have a dedicated workshop and more models than I deserve. Pretty neat how it's quickly worked out at least for me and I'm committed to this midlife crisis (?) that I hoped I could adopt.
I thought I'd have a serious hotrod at this time in my life... and I guess I do in a way. Safer too because I don't have to drive from the inside. ?

Right on. Always hope and no example of finer forum anywhere ever.
Its almost weird and certainly unexpected...at least for me when I found myself here.
What makes it happen that folks come together over an RC Truck brand?
Even best is that there seems to be such loyalty to the community and the brand being a catalyst.
It's a special thing that has amazed and encouraged me and I've learned so much and its sometimes hard to grasp.
I didn't own a single tool before I lucked into Arrmaforum.com and now I have a dedicated workshop and more models than I deserve. Pretty neat how it's quickly worked out at least for me and I'm committed to this midlife crisis (?) that I hoped I could adopt.
I thought I'd have a serious hotrod at this time in my life... and I guess I do in a way. Safer too because I don't have to drive from the inside. ?
I couldn't agree more! If it wasn't for Rich Duperbash or Eric I wouldn't have even known about Arrmas or the forum! I love the brand and the AF community! ❤???

This arrived today! In fairness, I wanted to tell everyone the day I found out. This is a late 50th birthday gift by my bother from another mother, @bicketybam! I won't get too mushy (I really want to though), but this was just a random act of kindness from a person I've never met. Needless to say, I was floored and have been since the day I found out. Thanks Ed, there's not much more I can say to the best friend I've never met. That's gonna change, sooner or later.
View attachment 50944
That's amazing much love @bicketybam guys like you make this hobby amazing much respect

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back