Typhon Spectrum controller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Looking to upgrade the controller that came with my Typhon 6s any ideas and/or for sale

Edit: what was mentioned above as I was assuming your radio.

How much do you want to spend? Do you want multi-model capability? Do you want compatibility with your current receiver?

Edit: what was mentioned above as I was assuming your radio.

How much do you want to spend? Do you want multi-model capability? Do you want compatibility with your current receiver?
Preferably be able to use reciever in it already unless its recommended to get new reciever also...

It doesn't really matter, I got the buggie about 2 weeks ago so just figured I'd use reciever it came with.... I have no problem putting in new reciever also just wasn't sure what recommendations were... I used to race gas buggies for fun many years ago so I'm behind on the times

I bought both the DumboRC X6 and Flysky FS GT5/BS6

The X6 is okay, the gyro is not so great but I still prefer having it! Its easy to use and better than stock.
The Flysky FS GT5 is better. The gyro is better and very adjustable. The ABS is okay. Again, id rather have it and turn it down or off than not have. It has its place.

Id like a much better one with telemetry and app interface. But its important for me that each car has its own controller so they can be used at the same time.

It doesn't really matter, I got the buggie about 2 weeks ago so just figured I'd use reciever it came with.... I have no problem putting in new reciever also just wasn't sure what recommendations were... I used to race gas buggies for fun many years ago so I'm behind on the times
I will only be using radio for 1 car... Not planning on using it for multiple models .. You recommend radio link or a different brand... I mainly just don't want to lose signal or have car take off

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back