Kraton Spectrum receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
Has anyone tried to install a Spektrum SR6100AT receiver in there Kraton 6s? I am trying to and it does not fit in the box. Any ideas?

Yes, takes very little effort to do it and a small drill.
Take off the RX housing, rotate that little antenna wire towards the side of the box where the antenna goes and drill a small hole into the RX case and the antenna box.
Re-install the case with wire routed through this new hole and install into the receiver box. Tight fit but works just fine.

The antenna wire is on a swivel type connector and rotates easily. Just be careful not to bend it.

Don't forget to still put some tape underneath to hold the receiver. Might shift and tilt otherwise even though it's wedged in fairly tight.

I have it and no, it definitely does not fit in the v4 receiver case because it’s a bit too long! I had to cut down one of the walls of the receiver box, then I put a balloon over the RX to stay waterproof.

It fits, I have it and no cutting needed. Only issue is the antenna wire as per above. Friend of mine has it as well. No issue fitting but it is tight.

Just push it down?
Not my picture but friend did the same thing.
Need to mod the antenna wire though, else it will most likely break.

1587653400025.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back