Vorteks spectrum smart programing card - BT2000 DX3 Smart Bluetooth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tzobanis

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Can someone help me with what programming card I should get for my esc for my new vortex and why in Europe there is nowhere even a BT2000 DX3 Smart Bluetooth? Thanks Guys !!!

I will see a big difference if I go to punch level 5 and the brakes to 100% or better factory settings; Do you know ? thanks again
Well I had an issue with braking so I adjusted it on the controller and it works better... for the punch yes it should Bc I think it’s set to lvl 3
U can also change the motor timing too

Well I had an issue with braking so I adjusted it on the controller and it works better... for the punch yes it should Bc I think it’s set to lvl 3
U can also change the motor timing too
iam new at the hobby ....what do the motor timing when i change it ?

Should help increase rpm and speed
He would have to update the esc to newest fw….op u can change punch settings without spektrum esc program box… also with motor timing we are almost maxed out stock there is only 1 more step u can go and i didnt see a discernible difference

He would have to update the esc to newest fw….op u can change punch settings without spektrum esc program box… also with motor timing we are almost maxed out stock there is only 1 more step u can go and i didnt see a discernible differenc
He would have to update the esc to newest fw….op u can change punch settings without spektrum esc program box… also with motor timing we are almost maxed out stock there is only 1 more step u can go and i didnt see a discernible difference
What update for what?!?

can you send me a video how to upgrade esc? So even with the choice that the upgrade will bring me, it is not something essential. Did I understand correctly? Thank you

What update for what?!?
U said a few posts up… “u can also change motor timing” …..well stock spektrum 100 amp esc in vorteks came with factory fw u couldnt do this…and was limited i forget which version number factory fw was…. I know that i had to update to v1.25 and that introduced being able to change motor timing, setting bec from stock and locked 6.0v to now 7.4v and braking had more steps instead of 4 to choose from u can do finer steps …. I think there were 6 steps total on v1.25
can you send me a video how to upgrade esc? So even with the choice that the upgrade will bring me, it is not something essential. Did I understand correctly? Thank you
Right correct i went back to factory firmware as i saw no difference in v1.25 fw as far as speed, temps, and tried motor timing. With motor timing u can only go up one step anyway… we have pretty high timing stock …. don't quote me on it but i think factory fw motor timing was “23.75” and the next and only other step u could go higher was like “26.00…. So like i said i went back to factory fw as i saw no discernible difference.

U said a few posts up… “u can also change motor timing” …..well stock spektrum 100 amp esc in vorteks came with factory fw u couldnt do this…and was limited i forget which version number factory fw was…. I know that i had to update to v1.25 and that introduced being able to change motor timing, setting bec from stock and locked 6.0v to now 7.4v and braking had more steps instead of 4 to choose from u can do finer steps …. I think there were 6 steps total on v1.25

Right correct i went back to factory firmware as i saw no difference in v1.25 fw as far as speed, temps, and tried motor timing. With motor timing u can only go up one step anyway… we have pretty high timing stock …. don't quote me on it but i think factory fw motor timing was “23.75” and the next and only other step u could go higher was like “26.00…. So like i said i went back to factory fw as i saw no discernible difference.
ok I trust you. I leave it as it is ! Τhanks Sir
use a hobbywing progaming card

use a hobbywing progaming card

this i bought does its job perfectly

Back