Kraton Spectrum SRS6000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark_paul

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi guys,

I wanted to upgrade my transmitter and after a little research the Dx5c ticked a lot of boxes.
I was advised by my hobby store that the SRS6000 bundle was the one to go for.

My issue is that the Arrma connectors don’t seem to fit into the SRS6000 and appear slightly too big.

Have I been mis-advised yet again, or am I missing something?

The car is a Kraton 4x4 4S

Cheers

Mark

I found the slots in mine are a very tight fit for my servo in my LC Racing truggy the esc fit fine however. Also make sure you are plugging them in the correct way, the black wire from the servo and esc should be to the outside edge of the receiver.

Excellent! I forgot the #1 rule in this hobby!

"If it doesn't fit... make it fit"

Time to dust off my fancy pants Dremel!

Thanks All!

Don't forget he is the power tool king now..?????

Damn right!
20190627_184254.jpg

Sorry to derail the thread away from tables! ;)

I managed to fit the reciever after the advise above! So thanks guys! But as it always goes, one problem fixed, two more to solve!! :LOL:

Main issue is my servo seems to have a life of its own now. I’m presuming it’s something to do with the AVC but I’m not sure.

I binded the controller and set it up as per the instructions but I get the same issue every time. After a steering input the wheels align back to centre but then start to stray!

I’ve attached a video that shows the issue.

Am I being a fool? Or is something not quite right!

Last edited:
Ok, So I cant get the video to attach, and im sure a link isnt appealing to many, but to update the thread I have disabled AVC and its solved the problem. Im not going to think too much about it as i don't want AVC enabled.

Cheers for the pointers all!

Ok, So I cant get the video to attach, and im sure a link isnt appealing to many, but to update the thread I have disabled AVC and its solved the problem. Im not going to think too much about it as i don't want AVC enabled.

Cheers for the pointers all!

If the AVC sensitivity is turned too far up, it will cause the front wheels to vibrate back and forth as it is trying to make too many minut corrections to keep the truck straight.

You have to make sure you do the calibration when you first bind the receiver. This includes full throttle, brake, full left and full right. All of this is done with the truck on a flat, level surface. Once this is done your AVC will work properly. I wasn't able to view your video, but if avc is enabled and you pick up the truck, the front wheels will turn on their own until you touch the steering wheel. This is AVC trying to hold the heading it had when you picked it up. Totally normal.

For the future, upload a video to youtube, then share that link here.

As many others stated, I shave my receiver plugs to fit in the spektrum receivers. Some more than others. The few I didn't have to shave were JR brand.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I did manage to get the AVC working but only by repeating the steps i made originally. Issue is now with Leaking shocks, intermittent full throttle getting stuck and a front driveshaft failure! Oh the joys!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back