speculating on the price of arrma cars in the future

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk_Rc

have a nice day arrma maniacs ✌
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
Hello, today I was really surprised when I visited one online store (europe)
https://www.der-schweighofer.si/s/?queryFromSuggest=&query=Arrma&x=0&y=0for rc

from which I bought all my arrma ... only two days ago there was a price for typhon 3s 320eur = 355usd..I wanted to pre-order today, but the price raised to 360eur = 400usd! what a big price jump ? and all arrma cars as well...I wonder what this means in the future will prices rise or fall again?

what you think about that?

I know traxxas has been doing this, recently the price of the rustler went up to 420 USD originally 400. The xmaxx's price at which I bought it was 930, but went down to 900, and back to 930. It's probably because of how there are less being made because the amount of parts from china being manufactured are decreasing, hence this virus situation.

Hello, today I was really surprised when I visited one online store (europe)
https://www.der-schweighofer.si/s/?queryFromSuggest=&query=Arrma&x=0&y=0for rc

from which I bought all my arrma ... only two days ago there was a price for typhon 3s 320eur = 355usd..I wanted to pre-order today, but the price raised to 360eur = 400usd! what a big price jump ? and all arrma cars as well...I wonder what this means in the future will prices rise or fall again?

what you think about that?
Now that we’re in the beginning of “post crisis” the price of everything is going up, it’s like they’re desperate to recoup losses and have no problem gouging people to do it.

The xmaxx's price at which I bought it was 930, but went down to 900, and back to 930. It's probably because of how there are less being made because the amount of parts from china being manufactured are decreasing, hence this virus situation.
Xmaxx was a promotion

Now that we’re in the beginning of “post crisis” the price of everything is going up, it’s like they’re desperate to recoup losses and have no problem gouging people to do it.
I wouldn't say post crisis, more like the Purge at least in usa

I think most "Recreational" industries are having to deal with this as almost everything is made in China. I'm a IT guy by trade and the cost of PC and Server hardware has increased substantially in the past few months. And, much of what I need for work isn't available at all.

China is going to have a pretty big backlog of demand to fulfill which likely means added hours and more cost, which the mfg will pass to the vendor and the vendor will pass to us.

I just built a PC in February before things went ape sh!t and that same PC right now would cost me almost $400 more than what I paid for all of the parts.
Supply and Demand can be a real ball buster.
I so wish we had a true purge, it would be game on.
Amen to that. I feel like we are getting close.

Supply and demand plus people asking for upgrades, hopefully some improvements are included but I doubt it.

All LHS and online stores are pretty much empty (of stuff that is in high demand), would be a slap in the face of capitalism if prices wouldn't go up.
It will go the other way once we are over this bubble.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back