Speed app

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just type speedometer into the search on the play store. First one comes up is DPS speedometer and Odometer by Cool Niks. Just used it today. I had to drive about a block to get a reading but it seemed pretty good. Shows my Senton BLX on 2s going 37 with is right about where I calculated it at.

For Iphone (which I don't have) someone was talking about Speedometer 55. That looked like a good one. I used an old phone for mine :p

I use my old Samsung S7. It's my old handset and if it gets damaged it's not a big loss. I wouldn't even consider putting my iphone xs on any of my RCs. My S7 has my old SIM in it, that's been deactivated by my old network however GPS still functions OK.

For speedo apps I use gps tools, speedometer (papit), digihud pro speedometer.

I agree. You can get a cheap GPS from Amazon that would give you good results without risking a pricey phone.

I am always down for someone trying to zip tie an iphone XR to an Arrma though!!! As long as we get to see the footage when it lets go...lol

To tell the truth, I'm also always worried about risking a pricey phone, so I would better use GPS from Amazon that also gives good results. Some month ago, I was searching on the internet for a new budget smartphone deciding to save money, and stumbled upon an article about moneymaking applications. There was a link on https://yourmoneygeek.com/apps-that-pay-you-money/ where I found some interesting possibilities to earn funds for my new gadget while playing games. I think it is a good possibility.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back