Speed run front bumper Ideas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Hey guys! Back with another question. I am in a ditch thinking abt my RC. I am getting more into aero and I wanted to see all of your opinions on this. I want to make a custom bumper, preferably out of Plexiglass. Now I need ideas. I was originally thinking of something like this:
View attachment 129878
Now I am thinking of something like this:
1614820670127.png

I am just stuck and would like more Ideas. The 2nd one is also 3d printed and I don't have a 3d printer. Would this be possible to get something similar? I want to get rid of the bulkhead because it causes sooo much drag. Here is my car:
Front.png

Hey guys! Back with another question. I am in a ditch thinking abt my RC. I am getting more into aero and I wanted to see all of your opinions on this. I want to make a custom bumper, preferably out of Plexiglass. Now I need ideas. I was originally thinking of something like this:
View attachment 129878
Now I am thinking of something like this:
View attachment 129879
I am just stuck and would like more Ideas. The 2nd one is also 3d printed and I don't have a 3d printer. Would this be possible to get something similar? I want to get rid of the bulkhead because it causes sooo much drag. Here is my car:
View attachment 129892
I can't think of anything.

I can't think of anything.
same :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
oh wait... nevermind? i think you can probably get away with making a kind if "triangle" looking thing out of plexiglass pointing forwards if that makes sense, and you can probably trim the front bumper mount/front skid plate thing
sorry i know basically nothing about speedrunning 🤷‍♂️
possibly something like this???
Toys & Games for top speed NEW F1 Front Wing Arrma Typhon Talion BXL Kraton  hatha-yoga-baden.ch

World's Fastest Arrma Talion 124 MPH on 5s on ARRMA TV - Designed Fast,  Designed Tough

to do something like this, im sure you can make the bottom of the triangle thing longer and screw it into the front skid plate or chassis or something
hope this helps! :p (y)

here, on the second post there is a video maybe this will do you some good??
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/speed-run-steering-help.22274/

Last edited:
I believe some places will 3d print you whatever you want if you send them the file for it. See if there is something local to you like that and maybe you can work something out with them?

I believe some places will 3d print you whatever you want if you send them the file for it. See if there is something local to you like that and maybe you can work something out with them?
My local library just opened up their 3d printer. OK. COOL. Now what? I need someone to make a file for me. LMAO. Ill try to do it my self

My local library just opened up their 3d printer. OK. COOL. Now what? I need someone to make a file for me. LMAO. Ill try to do it my self
I'm not really sure how its supposed to work lol. I'm not very helpful
I don't know jack about 3d printing.

Thats pretty cool, a couple guys on here have made splitters but i don't think anyone has released a good 3d printed splitter for anyone to use for the typhon 3s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back