Limitless Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN-RC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Vendetta
Back on Mar 11 2021 @The Donut Man started Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum Since then it has grown and on Jan 25 2022 I posted my 1st update and from then on have been keeping the list up to date I have posted 11 updates since Jan 25, I thank you all in the speed run part of the forum for being so help full and I am honored to be able to do my part.

Please keep posting your runs in the "Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?" and I will update this list. My goal is to add new PBs and refresh the list every 1-2 weeks on Mon depending on need, but please tag me if you notice something missing.

We do want you to keep posting runs of non-Arrma speed builds in their respective threads, but only Arrma-based platforms will be ranked here. Since this forum is for Arrma enthusiasts, we want this list to promote the speed running part of the R/C community by inspiring people with the crazy speeds Arrmas are capable of!

Rules
--What I need to add you to the list--​
  • Speed (photo of the GPS, and would like one of the car if you did not video it)
  • What chassis it is (model)
  • If it was Stretched and what chassis was used
  • Class (body type) Open wheel, GT, Stock Body, No body, and exclusively for the limitless "Stock Body/Open wheel" (for now)
  • The cell count (and if it is a video, I need to see the cell wires)
  • Video is optional for 139mph and under but strongly encouraged since that might change soon. It is required for 140mph+ and for the newly added fastest by cell list.
  • Other optional things: Gearing, Motor, and ESC. would like to have ESC and motor (make/model) but will never ask gearing or motor kv for the list
  • Do not Reply in this thread it is only for me to post the ZIP files. If you would like to talk about the list we can discuss in the old thread Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum
  • The list will only be 150 runs long so there is a chopping block at the bottom.
  • Each runner is at this time is limited to 15 runs on the list
  • The minimum required speed to be on the list is 70+ on 3S or less and 90+ on 4S or more. on top of the chopping block. (The way the list is set up it is hard to deal with more runs)

Extra video rules
  • Make sure the GPS is at 0mph/kph while the car is stationary
  • Once the run is over and the car has stopped moving, show the GPS display clearly
  • Things that can disqualify a pass: failing to show the GPS before the run, or editing any cuts into the video
  • Show you cell count by showing clear battery markings or by showing the wire count on your balance plug (will have n+1 wires for LiPo with n cells). Make sure to clearly show series/parallel wiring harnesses if running multiple batteries
  • The car must return/be returnable
Also, I will accept videos where certain parts are sped up (getting the car to the starting position, bringing it back after the run, etc.) to 2X or 3X for the sake of time.

If all you have is a picture of the GPS next to your sweet ride, that's totally fine! Let's get out there and keep climbing.

I want to thank some people: I want to thank @The Donut Man for starting this and letting me take it over, I want to thank @Notorious J for posting photos of the list in the old thread, I want to thank @Mr.Duke for helping to keep this going, giving me Ideas, and support. Last but not least, the speed runners that are helping me get there own info, giving feed back, and always trying to improve the list.
I hope we can make this the best speed list out there,
TN-RC

Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture5.PNG

Last edited:
Sorry for being so late, I finished it up last night and have been busy all day. Since it is over 150 before I start taking runs off the bottom, if it is some car, I will be combining the Stock body and the GT body run and keeping whatever one is the fastest if that makes sense.

Attachments

• Speed run update 13.zip
    79.4 KB · Views: 75

Attachments

• Speed run update 15.zip
    81.1 KB · Views: 80
@vwturbowolf is now the fastest on the forum.
Here is an updated list also the runs have been chopped off the bottom and I am raising the bar from 60+ on 3S or less and 80+ on 4S or more to 70+ 3s and under and 4S and up to 90mph. Here is a photo of the runs that were removed.

View attachment 221972
I’ll add the full length video link today.
Go pro died yesterday during my last run with the limitless

Here’s the full video:

Last edited:
@Mr.Duke Would you be willing to remove the last 2 posts.
Sadly, it was over one month that last time I updated so i am not able to edit the main post.
I think you may have missed the post in "Just Another Day on the Farm" thread, but Mr.Duke is a bit "short handed" at the moment. Might be best to message one of the other admins for the assist.

@K-BASH is just taking over the "fastest by cell" list. Also, I am removing the cooler blocks on the right side since it would be too much work to try and keep them up to date.
I want to recognize that @Diem Turner is making speed certificates for all that make it over 100mph.
The rank numbers have not been updated since the last update since I do not have the time to do that today.

Attachments

• Speed run update 19.zip
    85.8 KB · Views: 82
I thought it was about time for me to post an update. Someone taught me how to have the rank done with a formula instead of me having to do it manually, so at this point, I do not care how long the list goes but the speed min will still stay the same.

Attachments

• Speed run update 20.zip
    91.7 KB · Views: 86
Three notes:
  1. You're missing @vwturbowolf's 191mph pass at the top of the list
  2. Your dropdown menu for Chassis says Felnoy instead of Felony
  3. Technically, the chassis of my car should probably be listed as Carbon Fiber Limitless as it's the Scorched GTC CF chassis
Alright im ripping off diem here i got some notes.
in 151th place it says @Infraction666 did 99, that means he should be in 138th place.

@K-BASH and @vwturbowolf needs to be flipped for 6th and 7th

can we get a vwturbowoof section?

also, check out my freind vorteks08 vorteks, we did 94, and it is on YT. (A/W RC)

Alright im ripping off diem here i got some notes.
in 151th place it says @Infraction666 did 99, that means he should be in 138th place.

@K-BASH and @vwturbowolf needs to be flipped for 6th and 7th

can we get a vwturbowoof section?

also, check out my freind vorteks08 vorteks, we did 94, and it is on YT. (A/W RC)
Thanks for pointing this out, I am trying my best if you guys have a problem put it in Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum I am trying to keep thing clean, if you would read the rules "Do not Reply" when you reply I have to ask a mod to delate it to keep it all clean with only speed list updates.
Also, vorteks08 is not a member on the forum.
I am trying to keep it in order as much and I can and I thank you for trying to help, but you can DM me, it feels rude when I click on my Alerts and open to someone telling me all the things I have done wrong, Right under my list that I have worked on very much.

Thanks for pointing this out, I am trying my best if you guys have a problem put it in Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum I am trying to keep thing clean, if you would read the rules "Do not Reply" when you reply I have to ask a mod to delate it to keep it all clean with only speed list updates.
Also, vorteks08 is not a member on the forum.
I am trying to keep it in order as much and I can and I thank you for trying to help, but you can DM me, it feels rude when I click on my Alerts and open to someone telling me all the things I have done wrong, Right under my list that I have worked on very much.
Alright man, sorry. I didnt know. Strange, i thought he was, but he might have deleted his account, he used a bunch of stupid cryptic letters that made it 🦫 near impossible to quote him. Ill DM you from now, on, just trying to help where i can because everyone knows im god awful at putting up numbers lol

Alright man, sorry. I didnt know. Strange, i thought he was, but he might have deleted his account, he used a bunch of stupid cryptic letters that made it 🦫 near impossible to quote him. Ill DM you from now, on, just trying to help where i can because everyone knows im god awful at putting up numbers lol
Where all good, I hope you understand what I was laying down. And honestly, I do appreciate all the people that help me out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back