Limitless Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where all good, I hope you understand what I was laying down. And honestly, I do appreciate all the people that help me out.
Yeah bro, i hear what you are saying, and thanks for keeping the list rolling, if i tried to do that, i would get 5 rows in and give up. Ill keep looking for vorteks08 though, because while he might have deleted his account, i don't think he would be active enough to. (Meaning too lazy)

Well I'm not a speed runner.. but joined the 100mph club with my 132ft drag car so...

V1 Limitless
Deltaplastiks FC100 body
Cordova 1445 2000kv
Castle MMX8S
CNHL 6200 90c packs (8s)

received_3448348102050828.jpeg

Well I'm not a speed runner.. but joined the 100mph club with my 132ft drag car so...

V1 Limitless
Deltaplastiks FC100 body
Cordova 1445 2000kv
Castle MMX8S
CNHL 6200 90c packs (8s)

View attachment 258925
Jesus Christ dude, that's insane. Congratulations and well done (y)

Long time since the last update I know, we will see what 2023 brings but I might step down from updating the list. I have been running it for almost 1 year now and it is not as fun as it used to be.
I want to say that @vwturbowolf has taken over the top of the list and we need some other runners to start getting some 160mph+ runs down.
Merry Christmas and I see 2023 being a great year for the speed run hobby in general and on the forum, I think that there is going to be a lot of 200mph passes put down and I think the vwturbowolf is going to be one of them doing it, I also have big hopes for myself, I am hoping to bring my PB from the 90's to the 130' or 140's.

Attachments

• Speed run update 21.zip
    93.7 KB · Views: 96
Here is your spring update.
Thanks! I know you hadn't planned on continuing the list, but appreciate that you did.

I have 46 pages of the "Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?" to go through to get this updated. I would hope there is someone out there who would like to take it over. If not, we will just be relying on LibertyMKiii's cell threads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back